“Good authentic Indian food”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Kashmir Kitchen Restaurant
Ranked #53 of 144 Restaurants in Amherst
Cuisines: Indian
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Good authentic Indian food”
Reviewed 6 May 2013

I would it is one of the best Indian food that I have had in the US. Coming from India and living in a place like Dallas (which has tons of Indians), this place offers some of the best Indian food I have ever had in the US.
the staff was nice and courteous, the owners seem to be very very nice. Some of things that we really loved is dahi wada (my wife and me really loved it), samosa, chhole. we just loved it. In fact we loved the buffet so much that we got some for 'to go" for the evening too.
I would say a must eat if you are in the area.

• Visited May 2013

Port Colborne, Canada
“Authentic Indian Food”
Reviewed 13 April 2013

We have been to this place 2 times now and each time have had a very good experience. Both times we have had the buffet lunch. Everything was very good. The service was great. We will definitely be going back. They are opening at a larger place just down from where they are now. If you want real Indian food give this place a try. Try the Kashmir tea also, it is different and very good.

• Visited April 2013