“First Time Visiting - Now a Lifelong Customer!!”

Coldstone Creamery Maple Road
Ranked #2 of 3 Dessert in Amherst
Niagara Falls, New York
“First Time Visiting - Now a Lifelong Customer!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 November 2013

My girlfriends & I came here this location after eatting dinner at Joe's Crab Shack across the street. I had never been & my friends insisted that it's the best - boy, were they right!! I was immediately overwhelmed with choices but the counter girl was super helpful & friendly. There was noone here, so we were able to take our time. We each got something different and shared with each other. Seriously the best ice cream I've ever had in my life!! The ice cream alone is to die for, let alone all the decadant toppings. My friend got the waffle bowl sundae and we all agreed that it was a little much (super large!). The brownie sundae was the best!! I will definately be visiting the Cold Stone Creamy location by my house (Niagara Falls Casino location). I would recommend here for anyone who loves ice cream. Even if you are not in love with ice cream, try Cold Stone - you might just change your mind!

• Visited August 2013