“Outstanding performance”

Ranked #15 of 17 Hotels in Amherst
Fort Gordon, Georgia
“Outstanding performance”
Reviewed 14 January 2014

Ms Shannon, Mr Louis, and Mr Karl - all three of these personnel are ACES. I am appreciative and grateful to each of them for providing me the "yes we can" attitudes with regards to each of my requests. They are great customer service personnel. Please promote them today. Thank you much.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Buffalo - Amherst, responded to this review, 21 January 2014
Dear Carl P,

Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I am proud of our team and their exceptional customer service. Thank you for choosing our hotel. We hope to see you again soon.

Brian Doherty

Extended Stay America
Tel: 716.564.0620 Fax: 716.564.0630
ahm@extendedstay.com

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 2 December 2013

Here since March and though I had some medical issues and Praxair fired me in November after relocating me from the Virgin Islands to the area, I am leaving at the end of the year. No issues, great staff. Relatively quiet - some meandering shoeless guys and some loud voices in the lobby.

Room Tip: Corner suites are nice but need new mattresses.
  • Stayed February 2013, travelled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Buffalo - Amherst, responded to this review, 6 December 2013
Will - I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I truly appreciate your comments regarding the staff our hotel overall. Still, I am sorry that you were disturbed by other guests throughout your stay. In response, the staff and I are working to enhance our noise policy so that these types of issues are not repeated moving forward.

Buffalo, New York
Reviewed 19 November 2013

Great value for your buck especially if you're staying for more than a few days. Better than many other extended stay's in other states. Laundromat almost ruined my entire stay but just know better than to use certain dryers now.My money was refunded though. The staff is always cheerful and extremely helpful. The grab n go breakfast is not so much breakfast as a snack but that is described on their website. Lots of shopping and restaurants in the area or supermarkets if you use the in room kitchens.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Buffalo - Amherst, responded to this review, 21 November 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. Please accept our apologies with regard to the dryers, we are having our maintenance staff to look into it. Still, we are pleased to know that we were able to provide you with value and comfort.

Panama City, Florida
Reviewed 22 October 2013

There is a laundry facility for guests. There is a nice grassy lawn for a pet. There are several restaurants in the area. It is OK but needs some dressing up. Beds & carpet are old. It is hard to find pet friendly places so, if you don't have one, there are probably nicer places to stay.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
Hamilton, Canada
Reviewed 14 October 2013

From the time we checked in until the time we checked out everything was good. Shannon checked us in and was wonderful. She has the people skills, personality and knowledge that it takes to do this kind of position. The room is very big, clean and spacious. Bed was comfortable and clean. Bathroom could have been a little bit bigger (but that's okay, what do you do in there anyway). Cute little kitchen was clean and very handy. Would I come back here again ....... definitely! Recommend to family & friends..... definitely! So positive we re-booked to come back next month.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Buffalo - Amherst, responded to this review, 15 October 2013
It is so rewarding to read that you had a pleasant stay with us. I truly appreciate your comments regarding our front desk team member Shannon. She's the absolute best! As well, I am glad that you found your room to be spacious, clean and comfortable.

Thank you again for sharing your comments with us and the rest of the travel community. We look forward to hosting you again in November!
Woodmere, New York
Reviewed 9 October 2013

The room was clean. They advertise a continental breakfast but it is really only for take out with muffins and granola bars. There is no pool, no lobby, no business center. There was a noisy refrigerator in the room. The staff was nice.

Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Buffalo - Amherst, responded to this review, 11 October 2013
Bert - I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. We are sorry that we do not offer a pool, traditional lobby or business center; however, I am happy to read that we provided you with a clean room and great service. Additionally, I apologize that our grab-and-go breakfast did not satisfy your needs.

Orlando, Florida
Reviewed 4 October 2013

This hotel is fairly new with clean rooms, efficiency kitchen, reasonably appointed interior, continental breakfast, and everything in working order.
Unfortunately, there are no amenities like pool, bar, restaurant, etc. There is a laundry area off the lobby.
The continental breakfast was nice with a good assortment of fruit, Otis Spunkmeyer muffins, granola bars, and ready to make oatmeal along with coffee and tea.
The price was a bit high at $140 plus tax.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Buffalo - Amherst, responded to this review, 7 October 2013
Becky - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am glad to read that you were pleased with the cleanliness and layout of your guestroom. I am sorry to read that we were not able to provide you with amenities such as a pool or restaurant. We aim to give our guests the lowest possible rate while providing the amenities our extended term guests value most.