All reviewsfire pitfront deskthe wall street journalsolid wififamily emergencyniagara fallstop floorsoftball tournamentroom was cleanleft turnquick checknice hotelbusy roadhot tubwould stay againminute driveshower head
Reviewed 23 May 2005

We just returned from a visit to friends and family in Buffalo, NY. I thought I had booked the full-service Marriot Hotel in the town of Amherst. Instead I found we were at Courtyard by Marriot...close to the one I thought I had booked. (well...often the internet is confusing)

Anyway, we were tired after a long car journey from New Jersey and decided to chance it. What a delightful hotel!! The rooms were lovely..I think someone said they had been refurbished. In any case, everything was perfect. The bed was so comfy, I didn't want to get up in the morning.
The design of the room was a plus too ...

More than that, the desk clerks were so friendly and happy, you just knew you were in the right place. There was a computer in the main lobby which was the final gift.

I should add that we sold our rv a month ago and were dreading the idea of having to drag clothes and things to a hotel room (we are spoiled) but we would return here in a minute.

Stayed: May 2005
12  Thank loru
Reviewed 10 August 2003

We usually stay at full service hotels because we like having quick access to services. The closest full service Mariott had dated, small rooms. So, we switched to this one. It was an outstanding value. Close to Niagra Falls (approx 10 miles) and Darien Lake (approx 30 miles) -we got a wonderful room, breakfast (very good-hot and wonderful selection-buffet) and acess to helpful friendly staff for under $100/night. Due to some confusion, housekeeping thought we had chk'd out and bagged our stuff. Not only did they ap'gize, but they gave us free breakfast and upgraded us to a suite for the next night- Very Very smart constomer relations move as it left us smiling and ready to come back next time. Large rooms, very clean. prompt smiling service, small but nice pool. A cheaper alternative for folks with kids looking for a bright, clean new place to stay while at the falls or Darien Lake at $100/night less than those that were closer to each spot but further from the other spot. A great choice!

17  Thank Outstanding-raters