“Very unsafe.”

Mr Frogman Dive Center
Ranked #5 of 52 Tours in Aqaba
More attraction details
Owner description: Experience the best Red Sea diving with us. Let our experienced guides show you around some of the best Red Sea dives here in Aqaba, Jordan . We run daily trips to world-class dive sites including Cedar Pride Wreck, Saudi Border,marina park Visitor Center and tank wreck.JOIN US FOR WORLD CLASS SCUBA DIVING, TOP QUALITY FACILITIES, AND THE FRIENDLIEST ATMOSPHERE IN THE RED SEA.
Reviewed 27 October 2013

I had a disastrous dive with frogman. My equipment needed to be replaced before we even got in the water and then halfway through the dive, though my gauge said I had half a tank, I ran out of air 20m below the surface. I used a buddy's regulator but I barely made it. The dive master didn't notice. When he did notice he still left me at the surface. VERY VERY DANGEROUS.

4  Thank bripod
"short notice"
in 4 reviews
"professional instructors"
in 3 reviews
"staff was very friendly"
"beautiful corals"
in 6 reviews
"fun experience"
"amazing diving"

Reviewed 24 October 2013

We're beginner snorkellers, didn't want to spend lots of money, nor try to find our own way to a beach that might not have anything worth seeing. Mr Frogman provided all the equipment we needed, including wetsuits (a real boon - the water was colder than we expected, despite a cloudless sky and soaring air temperatures). They charged us less than £15 each, the staff were really friendly and they took us to the Japanese garden (brilliant!), told us where to swim for the best coral and fish, came and collected us and were completely flexible about taking us to another snorkelling site or back Aqaba. Everything just to our convenience! And, way beyond the call of duty, they brought my sunhat back to our hotel, when I stupidly left it in the minibus. We can't recommend them highly enough. Chris and Dwara, Bristol UK

2  Thank Dwara and Chris J
Reviewed 15 July 2013

Being an expat in Jordan I have time to kill in the weekend. For that I have been diving for half a year now at Mr. Frogman (starting from February 2013) and have had the pleasure of getting to know all staff. Without exception all staff are very experienced professional divers who enjoy diving themselves and therefore know how to give you a very pleasant and safe diving experience. The staff is very friendly and all do their very best to give you a good time and have fun. Diving is done in small groups only and you are given the time to do your "thing". Aqaba has many very interesting diving locations with lots of beautiful corals and fish. Occasionally turtles can be spotted. The water is clear and warm.

I will continue to dive with Mr. Frogman for the remain of my stay in Aqaba (another 1 1/2 year to go), so maybe we meet. I highly recommend Mr. Frogman.

10  Thank PhilipAtAqaba
Reviewed 9 July 2013 via mobile

This my 3rd year in a raw to dive with the madness family and to be quite honest I loved it they never disappointed me.
forget about the equipment forget about all the bad things no one/nothing is perfect but at least you'll feel you are diving with your friends not with diving center who only cares about the money you are paying and they always care about you having fun and they really care.
If you are in aqaba or you are planning to be there you have to dive with them.
don't miss it.

Thank you my friends (mansour,omar,saif) and everyone in the center for today dives and I can't wait to dive with you again

Over and out.....

3  Thank Malik-Nassar
See more reviews
Reviewed 27 June 2013

The good:
The location of the diving was good. Many things to see. It is at the south beach area. Most diving companies will take you there. Less expensive than others.
The Bad:
1. Poor time management: The appointment was at 9:30 am, everything was delayed including the arrival of the diving instructor. We started at 11:15 am.
2. Poor diving equipment: The diving equipment appears old. Suits and shoes are torn.
3. Compromised safety: the mouth piece for breathing was damaged and could not stay in the mouth while diving. Some of the belt clips were broken and separating easily. This will explain the cheaper price tag.
The Ugly:
After the negative experience, the instructor admitted that the diving set was faulty but the price is good!

4  Thank Tariq A