“Scuba in Tala Bay”

Mr Frogman Dive Center
Ranked #6 of 52 Tours in Aqaba
More attraction details
Owner description: Experience the best Red Sea diving with us. Let our experienced guides show you around some of the best Red Sea dives here in Aqaba, Jordan . We run daily trips to world-class dive sites including Cedar Pride Wreck, Saudi Border,marina park Visitor Center and tank wreck.JOIN US FOR WORLD CLASS SCUBA DIVING, TOP QUALITY FACILITIES, AND THE FRIENDLIEST ATMOSPHERE IN THE RED SEA.
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Well organized diving club, nice people just a little bit to precocious but sometimes they are really correct!

There are newer reviews for Mr Frogman Dive Center

Reviewed 26 July 2014

I received open water and advanced certification through Frogman (on separate visits to Aqaba). They took the classes seriously and made sure I knew the textbook information as well as what we practiced in the water. I just finished up a weekend of fun dives and I am leaving very happy with my experience and looking forward to coming back to dive again soon. The guides are all very professional, polite, fun and safety conscious. As long as you give Frogman a day or two notice they will fit you in the schedule and their price is tough to beat. Biggest dive group I have been in was 7 (5 guests and 2 instructors) but typically it's just me and an instructor. Small groups allows for a lot of flexibility in the dive site and schedule, which is nice.

I read some of the reviews and the biggest complaint seems to be in the quality of the gear. If you don't like a piece of equipment the staff gives you then say something about it! In my experience (3 weekend visits) all the staff does everything possible to ensure guests are comfortable and happy. I have asked for replacement equipment before and it is NOT and issue to change anything out.

Shukran Frogman, looking forward to my next dive with you.

1  Thank Justin B
Reviewed 3 June 2014

Great diving experiance with Mr. Frogman. Our driver brought us here when I asked for a dive shop. I am certified, my friend is not. I did two dives, second was Cedar Point wreck dive which was amazing. There is a little air pocket inside the ship that was very cool. My friend did one "orientation" dive to about 25 feet depth. The equipment was good, and guides were very knowledgeable. Pictures they took were great.

1  Thank K S
Reviewed 24 April 2014

My buddy and I dove with Saif. I am an odd size (XS) so finding equipment that will fit me comfortably is usually a pain. This dive center made sure I got perfectly fitting suit & BCD. Regulators are new and cleaned thoroughly- mouthpieces are changed every 2 weeks. Saif knew my buddy and I are fairly new to diving and kept watch over us, even adjusting my tank when he noticed it was causing me discomfort (valve bumping on head).

Dives are done 2 to 1 DM. I also noticed another DM holding the hand of a lady that joined our dive who stated she was also fairly new to diving, which I thought was a good thing to have done.

Our dive was organized through the hotel (Sinbad adventures) and they came to Bernice beach to pick us up. Included in the price was towels, showers, and if you want to chill out at the Bernice beach pool after your dive, you can. No idea I'd it's the same should you organize it directly with the Frogman Dive Center.

I highly recommend these guys for convenience, good equipment and friendly, professional service.

2  Thank Izabellachen
Reviewed 9 March 2014 via mobile

I am a diver for more than 20 years and I know dive sites and dive centers all over the world. After a cultural trip to Jordan I spent a few days in Aqaba to relax.
Frogman has new BCDs and regulators and experienced instructors. When they recognized that I am a native German, they asked a German dive instructor (employed at frogman) to show me the reefs in Red Sea. It was not necessary but a nice service to me.
I can highly recommend frogman as dive center in Aqaba.

1  Thank Felix B