We stayd at Kempinski last week for a week and were travelling with small childres.
Upon arrival at hte hotel, our 2 children got a small attention at the reception, and we got a triple upgrade of our romm! let me tell you this we got a master suite, and it was fantastic (room N°229) with a large jacuzzi and a great view of the red sea, which made at stay extra nice, and an extra reason to go back!
The room was large, the bed confortable, mini bar (complementary) realy nice.
Everybody of the staff was very kind, especcialy
- the cook at AM/PM restaurant: Murad Zayed: he was always very kind, and was always asking it he needed to prepare something special for the children, since they do ot always like the food we eat. (tomatosoup was great, as were the fish and chips for the kids). The food was excellent.
- waitresses: raquel and Florylynne were realy kind to: they especially came to say us goodbye when we left for home.
Only downside: the lifegards at hte pool: there not realy nice. they do not allow you to swim anywhere you want with kids, witch was not so nice. and the tiles at the pool are realy slipery!
we will recommand this hotel!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gracefully situated on the white sandy beaches and azure waters of the Red Sea, The Kempinski Hotel Aqaba offers a transcendent sensory experience. With an array of culinary options, leisure activities, and top-tier pampering and perfectly at home within its picturesque surroundings, this resort is heaven to explorers and leisure seekers alike. Set against a stunning backdrop, the hotel combines the warmth of the Jordanians with the highest standards of a luxury European resort. Style is contemporary chic and the resort’s fascinating tear drop design guarantees sea views from every room, complemented by luxurious facilities and state-of-the-art technology. There are three lounges and three eateries to choose from serving everything fromextensive gourmet buffets, delicious fresh seafood and an assortment of tantalising treats. At night the hotel blossoms with wondrous façade lighting, paving the way for an unforgettable evening of cocktails and malts, around the sunken pool or at Aqua Lounge, a favourite with romantics due to its gorgeous views of the Red Sea.For pampering and healing both inside and out, Kempinski The Spa offers a journey of tranquility with treatments using an assortment of luxurious elixirs and ingredients. With a fully equipped gym overlooking the ocean, the resort offers everything your body needs to unwind and rejuvenate. It goes without saying that the diving here is incredible and guests can explore the largest collection of natural soft corals in the world when delving into the glittery, calm waters. Aqaba is a warm and inviting city, fringed with palm trees, shopping and a vast array of leisure, sporting and entertainment facilities. Ideal for year round sunshine, Kempinski Aqaba is the perfect location to explore all the delights that Jordan has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, TravelUp, Odigeo, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kempinski Hotel Aqaba Red Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kempinski Hotel Aqaba