I have visited in January last week, it was very nice experience. It is the place for relaxing and clearing your mind. The stuff are friendly, rooms are well managed and clean.
There is allot of activities you can do there.
I strongly recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The southern shores of the Red Sea are an idyllic destination blessed with year round sunshine. The Mövenpick Resort & Spa Tala Bay Aqaba is a striking property nestled on the bay’s warm, palm-fringed shores and yet just 15 minutes from the city centre of Aqaba and only 25 minutes from King Hussein International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Prestigia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Movenpick Resort & Spa Tala Bay Aqaba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Resort & Spa Tala Bay Aqaba Hotel Aqaba
- Moevenpick Resort And Spa Tala Bay Aqaba