I stayed for a week in Movenpick Tala Bay Resort.... As I have stayed in many 5 even 7 stars hotels in my life I must say that this resort is a perfect combination of price and quality. For me this place scores the highest rating in the staff and hospitality of the people working in this resort. Anything I ask was available. Nothing was to much for them and even got served my favourite Jordanian food. The resort is perfect for families with children, big pools, nice beach. The buffet has a perfect selection of different kind of food, and what was not there I ask for it. Got served with a smile. Shortly said.... I wanted to stay longer, guess that says enough....My compliments to receptionist Yousef Atiyat, I love his professional and extremely polite approach. Follow him, he will make it one day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The southern shores of the Red Sea are an idyllic destination blessed with year round sunshine. The Mövenpick Resort & Spa Tala Bay Aqaba is a striking property nestled on the bay’s warm, palm-fringed shores and yet just 15 minutes from the city centre of Aqaba and only 25 minutes from King Hussein International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Prestigia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Movenpick Resort & Spa Tala Bay Aqaba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Resort & Spa Tala Bay Aqaba Hotel Aqaba
- Moevenpick Resort And Spa Tala Bay Aqaba