It was an excellent experience with all measures.
Our stay was just an amazing comfortable and a wonderful stay. kids spent great time we hardly managed to get them out of the pool.
Food was exceellent and very rich and tastey, big variety of selected food all day long.
Service was amazing and we felt welcomed since we arrived untill we left.
I would like to thank everyone that made out stay a wonderful and joyful stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The southern shores of the Red Sea are an idyllic destination blessed with year round sunshine. The Mövenpick Resort & Spa Tala Bay Aqaba is a striking property nestled on the bay’s warm, palm-fringed shores and yet just 15 minutes from the city centre of Aqaba and only 25 minutes from King Hussein International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Movenpick Resort & Spa Tala Bay Aqaba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Resort & Spa Tala Bay Aqaba Hotel Aqaba
- Moevenpick Resort And Spa Tala Bay Aqaba