“Good base for exploring this small coastal area”
Review of My Hotel

My Hotel
Ranked #10 of 40 Hotels in Aqaba
Toulouse, France
“Good base for exploring this small coastal area”
Reviewed 30 July 2014

Modern building and facilities with a roof top swimming pool and a view of the town. Lifts to all floors and drinks facilities in the rooms. Staff very helpful and also knowledgeable about local things to do, and have contacts with locals to provide services without the hassle. Easy walk to the centre for bars and restaurants and not too far from the beach. Talk to the staff to arrange a snorkeling trip on a local boat, best day out with a BBQ on the boat of fresh fish after a swim.

Room Tip: Request a higher floor away from the street and the lift area for a quiet night.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
FirasSaqer, at My Hotel, responded to this review, 20 August 2014
thank you fou visting our hotel we are hope to see you again

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
  • Finnish first
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
Nahariya, Israel
Reviewed 14 June 2014

I've stayed in Aqaba several times, and My Hotel is really the best 3 stars hotel to stay at.
This time we were a group of 4 friends, aged 32+ (we lift our wives back home and arrived here to dive).
The hotel is clean, it is located in the very center, walking distance from all the restaurants and shops, it has very good breakfast, beds are good, towels smell fresh and nice and the staff members are polite.
Best beaches are located anyway outside Aqaba (about 8 minutes drive to the south), so the fact that My Hotel is not close to the beach is not really a con.
It even has a swimming pool on the roof - a nice bonus in a three stars hotel.
If you arrive with your own car - there's plenty of parking space around the hotel (for free).
We came to dive, and spent most of our time on the boat (diving and chilling) - so this hotel was just perfect in terms of value for money.

Room Tip: Higher floors (third floor and above) have balconies - very useful to dry your wet swimsuits / divin...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
FirasSaqer, at My Hotel, responded to this review, 12 July 2014
First of all we like to thank you for staying in our hotel.and we are thank you for your nice revirw and hope to see you again .
United Kingdom
Reviewed 9 June 2014

This was one of four hotels we stayed in during our trip to Jordan and by far the very best. We arrived earlier than our ' book in time' but the lovely man on reception didn't make a big thing of it and quickly found us a room. Rooms clean and the only hotel we stayed in where the mini fridge was stocked and everything at a very reasonable price. Good location and the roof terrace pool was the perfect place to relax after spending the previous day in Petra. We had a Club Sandwich on arrival which was tasty and beautifully presented. The staff make this hotel, the are smiley, happy people !!! Breakfast is a lovely relaxed event, sit wherever you want to, egg chef, really good selection of food. Liquor store across the road from the hotel. Of the four hotels we stayed in during our trip to Jordan this was the one we really didn't want to leave, WE WILL BE BACK !!!! Many many thanks to all the staff at My Hotel for making our stay such and enjoyable experience.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
FirasSaqer, at My Hotel, responded to this review, 15 June 2014
thank you for staying in our hotel hope to see you next time
Reviewed 20 May 2014

I will be going back with my family again!! The rooms are basic but very clean. Every member of staff from reception to cleaners were helpful and curtious which made for a truly enjoyable stay. The location could not be better as you are literally in the centre of town were people are paying much more for hotels either side of you.

• Stayed May 2014
FirasSaqer, Front Office Manager at My Hotel, responded to this review, 21 May 2014
Thank you for your recent stay at our hotel.We look forward to seeing you again hopefully, in the near future.
Bucharest, Romania
Reviewed 17 May 2014

hotel was new ,it is very clean,in center of town,swimmig pool was very good .,breakfast was rich and is very good,personal is very frendly.when i will go to aqaba i will going to same hotel because it is not very expensive ,and nice place nice hotel personal

Room Tip: hotel was new
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

FirasSaqer, Front Office Manager at My Hotel, responded to this review, 19 May 2014
We are thank you for your nice review, and we hope to see you again in our hotel.
Brisbane, Australia
Reviewed 6 May 2014

Not far from the beach or any of the local attractions. It seems to cater for Tour Groups and the service was friendly and efficient. Our room was large and comfortable. Breakfast buffet was a feature and the rooftop pool was a good spot to enjoy a coffee. Good quality restaurants were within easy distance.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
FirasSaqer, Front Office Manager at My Hotel, responded to this review, 8 May 2014
Thank you for choosing My Hotel for your recent stay in. hope you'll choose My Hotel the next time you're in Aqaba.
Helsinki, Finland
Reviewed 30 April 2014

Very good location but the hotel is old and outdated. I had massive problems with the shower and bathroom, smelled really bad and they tried to fix it but it still smelled like... well, poo. Also my safe in the room did not work well and the doors to the closet were stuck half the time. No free wifi, a BIG minus for me.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled solo
FirasSaqer, Front Office Manager at My Hotel, responded to this review, 3 May 2014
we are thank you for your review . and we hope that you well enjoy next time you stay in our hotel