“Good service. Very helpful.”

Ahlan Aqaba Scuba Diving Centre
Ranked #1 of 49 Tours in Aqaba
More attraction details
Owner description: We offer one of the most amazing and adventurous diving trips in the Red Sea area, snorkeling trips to the Aqaba Marine Park providing you with the equipment and accessories to enjoy your trip while exploring the aquatic life in the Red Sea. Rentals, consultations and guide services are available and provided by our diving instructors for both certified and non-certified divers. You can also begin or continue your diving education by contacting our training department. We can help you to become a Master Scuba Diver or a PADI professional. So let our experienced guides show you around some of the best dive sites here in the Red Sea.
Useful Information: Baby buggy parking, Activities for older children
Carolina, Puerto Rico
55 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 151 helpful votes
“Good service. Very helpful.”
Reviewed 5 May 2014 via mobile

I swowed up last minute for a night dive. They were willing to accomodate me in. Unfortunately, I missed the dive because the shop did not accept my original PADI Medical certificate signed by my doctor because it was not rubber-stamped. Where I live, MDs do not use rubber stamps to avoid fraud. The shop offrered me to see a local doctor, but my tour was leaving Aqaba the next day.

Otherwise I saw that they were very organized and helpful. I would recommend them.

1 Thank enatal

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Turkish first
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“In diving, I am learning, is the people quality whom you dive with that matters!”
Reviewed 3 May 2014 via mobile

I came to Aqaba to complete my scuba open water certification and have some fun dives. From the first enquiry by phone to the last goodbye, Tina, Shadi and the crew have been amazing. The hotel, course, and even programme of my accompanying guest were all tailored to our need with a warm and friendly welcome. The boat crew are so friendly and even the choices for lunch are both healthy and yummy! I have stayed on to take Digital Photography qualification and all the team members took interests in me and shared their tips and tricks. I can not do them justice of what they have given me in such a short and so enriching time. If you want a great diving masters, for all levels in an amazing professionalism and high standards then Ahlan Aqaba will sure meet your expectations.

Absolute pleasure to have been taught by you and earned your fellowship! Highly recommended!

Visited May 2014
Bucharest, Romania
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“the red sea with great diving service”
Reviewed 2 May 2014

Very nice dive locations, reef in very good shape some of it full of life. Sealife a bit on the smaller side versus Egypt - if we don't count the whaleshark on the last dive :-)
Best of all though is the dive-shop, paying close attention to the divers and making the experience really great. Service was great from all the people on the boat and the boat itself was nice and in good shape. I've probably experienced 15+ diveshops/boats but this one is in top 3. strongly recommend.

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great people, generous service, amazing sea life”
Reviewed 24 April 2014

Due to an unexpected storm last Sunday, unfortunately we never set foot on the boat. Despite this, the whole crew at the Ahlan Aqaba Diving Center made our day. Pick-up at our hotel, honest info about the poor weather conditions, great advice about an alternative -off the beach- snorkling location, generous usage of their equipment while they watched over our luggage, nice chats , etc. etc.
The under water life we ended up seeing was amazing. When I make it back to Aqaba, for sure I'll book another trip here.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Outstanding professionalism”
Reviewed 22 April 2014

Our scuba and snorkel adventure on April 15 2014 was great. The staff was extremely professional. The boat was well designed to handle all the air tanks while still giving those on board the ability to relax. Safety was paramount throughout.
We will return next time we are in AqBa