“Great people & great diving”

Ahlan Aqaba Scuba Diving Centre
Ranked #2 of 49 Tours in Aqaba
More attraction details
Owner description: We offer one of the most amazing and adventurous diving trips in the Red Sea area, snorkeling trips to the Aqaba Marine Park providing you with the equipment and accessories to enjoy your trip while exploring the aquatic life in the Red Sea. Rentals, consultations and guide services are available and provided by our diving instructors for both certified and non-certified divers. You can also begin or continue your diving education by contacting our training department. We can help you to become a Master Scuba Diver or a PADI professional. So let our experienced guides show you around some of the best dive sites here in the Red Sea.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Baby buggy parking
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 82 helpful votes
“Great people & great diving”
Reviewed 15 June 2014

We (me and my friend) went diving for 4 days and we can completely understand why this diving centre gets such good reviews. They completely deserve it. The atmosphere, the people and the dive sights are all great. The guides are very professional, they clearly explain what to expect at each dive site, they make sure that they match the dives to the diver's level of experience and they tend to also choose sites where there aren't already other boats, which makes it much more relaxing. The dive centre is comprised of a very friendly and jovial group of people which means that in addition to the diving you also have a good time on board. In short, the boat is nice, with delicious food, the diving is great, people are helpful, professional and friendly.

Visited June 2014
5 Thank RucksackT

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Turkish first
Doha, Qatar
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Amazing Diving!”
Reviewed 14 June 2014

For me it was the first time doing scuba diving and I couldn't be happier. The instructor are very professional, I felt I was in good hands all the time. I was very scared at the beginning, but they reassured me, making my experience very pleasant. They provide the equipment, which is very new. Prices are very good also. The boat is very comfortable and at the end of the day we had a delicious lunch. And plus they take underwater pictures of you, awesome.
Definitely recommended can't wait to do the course with them.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Ascalix
Salt Lake City, Utah
34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Can't Go Wrong”
Reviewed 13 June 2014

There is a reason Ahlan gets such high reviews. I dived with them for five days and from beginning to end I had an amazing experience. Other reviews cover a lot of what I enjoyed but here are a few I don't think get mentioned enough.
-the boat is fantastic! Large and comfortable with everything you need.
- dive instructors are patient and engaged. Helping you learn and grow as a diver. Both Alex and Omar were fantastic teachers.
-The guys are professional and as a single female traveling alone I never felt creeped out or unsafe. It is so important to have people you trust and I trusted Ahlan and their crew.
- They are very accommodating. If you have a location you really want to dive they will help make it happen.
-And of course Tina is amazing!
Would definitely dive with them again and recommend to others.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Hojomoro
Amman, Jordan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Two thumbs up :)”
Reviewed 7 June 2014

I took my open water course with Ahlan Aqaba Diving center and honestly whenever I go diving I prefer to go with them. They are very professional from A to Z. As I have MS and my left leg is weak, they wanted to make sure that my Doctor approves scuba diving to me before I start the course. I found it very professional as some other centers don't do that. Moreover, they were patient and fun and I loved the fact that they are environmentalists and care for the coral life. As I work in Adventure tourism and in my company we go to clean canyons and care for nature. When I saw that from them, I respected them even more. The staff are so much fun and crazy, and lets not forget the great food prepared on their boat. Simply you guys ROCK :)

Visited April 2014
Amman, Jordan
“Advance Birthday Gift!!!”
Reviewed 1 June 2014

Snorkeling for the first time in Aqaba Jordan's Red sea with Ahlan Aqaba Scuba diving Center was Awesome...
Me and my friend had soo much fun enjoying the view and swimming..where we went in 3 dives site.. the King Abdullah's Reef , the First Bay and Power Station.. the coral's and different kinds of fish was cool under the clear water
It was my first time to experience snorkeling here in Jordan and Enjoy the heat of the sun..

The food was great people were nice..thank you soo much Ahlan Aqaba Scuba Diving Center
Best Birthday Gift Ever had..

Visited May 2014