“one of my best scuba trips”

Ahlan Aqaba Scuba Diving Centre
Ranked #3 of 54 Tours in Aqaba
More attraction details
Owner description: We offer one of the most amazing and adventurous diving trips in the Red Sea area, snorkeling trips to the Aqaba Marine Park providing you with the equipment and accessories to enjoy your trip while exploring the aquatic life in the Red Sea. Rentals, consultations and guide services are available and provided by our diving instructors for both certified and non-certified divers. You can also begin or continue your diving education by contacting our training department. We can help you to become a Master Scuba Diver or a PADI professional. So let our experienced guides show you around some of the best dive sites here in the Red Sea.
Useful Information: Baby buggy parking, Activities for older children
Reviewed 14 August 2014

I really enjoyed my self and time there, they are very professional and go by padi protocol and standards.
they have a great course director there who has great teaching skills and is very professional and goes by the books. And a very neat lovely boat that has alot of room.
i really do recommend booking there and i am defintaly going back there one day hopfuly

2  Thank 3bulmajeed a

Reviewed 30 July 2014

GREAT, GREAT, GREAT! This was my first visit to Aqaba, but it will not be my last. I have dove all over the world and this operator is one of the best I have ever dove with. The staff is excellent and knowledgeable. The dive sites are wonderful. I can not say enough good things about this dive operator. Although I used my own equipment, the BCD, regs and wetsuits provided to other divers were all fantastic quality and well treated. I will definitely be back.

1  Thank internationaldiver
Reviewed 29 July 2014

i highly recommend this diving centre for thier friendly and organised staff and the excellent instructor shadi hatoqai with thier full equipment.. they are very nice and helpfull and they take you to an excellent and great dive sites taking photografs too ...the prices are very reasonable too

1  Thank rimakokh
Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

Having one day for a rest after long days of work, Was soo much, amazing, great and cool... with Alhan Aqaba its fun swimming in the clear blue water of the red sea.having a bbq for luch in the amazing sea breeze boat!!! was a great relief. After long days of hardwork.
What an awesome rest with Alhan Aqaba scuba dive center.

Reviewed 26 June 2014

The trip was amazing it was some peoples first time snorkeling including myself and we instantly feel in love with it. The staff was very helpful and made the trip very fun.
I liked all the places we went as well. The staff was very safe and attentive to our needs and the other group needs no one left unhappy. I would recommend this group to anyone diving in this area.

1  Thank Brockbatteh