“Than you Hani Hamoud. Thank you Amer Bitar.”

Jordan Diving Center
More attraction details
Owner description: JDC opened in April 2010 in partnership with Sindbad. Located in the town center close to the finest hotels, the marina and the best diving sites Aqaba has to offer! With a team of Jordanian, English, French and American instructors, JDC offers a friendly and welcoming environment for everyone. Excellent customer service and safety are our top priority. Our professional, friendly team will ensure that every customer has a great experience with us that is personalised just for their individual needs and preferences. With us you can experience diving for the first time, become a certified diver qualified to dive anywhere in the world, take your existing diving qualifications further, or stay on the surface snorkeling!
Bangalore
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Than you Hani Hamoud. Thank you Amer Bitar.”
Reviewed 16 January 2014

My wife gifted me the PADI Course, the confined water course of which I finished back home in Bangalore.
The open water course was in Aqaba and we chose Jordan Dive Center. They are well equipped and most equipment is mostly brand new and/or in top condition. Equipment out of the way, the people are calming and put you at ease right away.
Hani was my wife's instructor and Amer mine. Very gentle, patient souls.
Hani treated us to Knafa in Anabtawi sweets and guided us to Ocean restaurant, with a word to the Maître d' for special care.Amer invited us to his house for some turkish coffee while we used the internet at his place to register online for the PADI course.
Once again, I am deeply thankful to Jordan Dive Center, Hani, Amer and my wife for being so courteous and easing me into the world of diving.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank vdhote

Barneveld, The Netherlands
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Nice, but dives were short”
Reviewed 27 November 2013

We did a introduction dive with Jordan Diving Center. I have had some dives before, but no certifications. Staff was very friendly, equipment was good. First dive was app. 30 minutes and I had to pay again for a second dive of 20 minutes. I thought it was strange so I asked my instructor why the dives were so short but did not get a clear answer. I actually felt a bit ripped off.

Visited November 2013
2 Thank Rhinoseros
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Diving in Aqaba”
Reviewed 24 September 2013 via mobile

If diving is your interest for visiting Aqaba this is the right direction based on my personal experience, I called Mr.Nabeel Aqrabawi "The owner of this diving center" and he was a really great guy helpful friendly, staff as will, any ways here is some point that's may helps you while visiting diving with this center..
1- Instructors are great so they will help you choosing diving spots.
2- Your diving equipments will be much preferable to use except "Tanks, Hard weights unless that you use soft weights".

Dive sites you need to visit:-
1- Cedar Pride (Wreck) depth 9-27 Meters.
2- Tramac Five (Wreck) depth 18-27 Meters.
3- Japanese Garden depth 6-30 Meters.
4- Tank (M42 Anti - Aircraft vehicle) depth 3-6 Meters.
5- Aquarium depth 12-40 Meters.
And your instructor may suggest more but don't forget to visit these sites because if you don't I know that you'll miss a lot.

Nabeel and his staff is really proficient and knows exactly how to touch you.

I wish a great experience as what I've got or better.

Visited September 2013
Amman, Jordan
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Go Dive !!”
Reviewed 20 September 2013

With Jordan diving center you will have a fantastic time and great experience ..
The diving was excellent, the diving instructors/masters (Nabeel and his team) extremely professional ,helpful and they make sure you are well taken care when you are diving ,,
Overall a brilliant experience and one that I would do again.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank blackirisadventures
Geneva
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Jordan has it all - diving, sightseeing, history, adventure ...”
Reviewed 14 December 2012

Nabeel and his team make diving in Aqaba a dream.
The facilities are great, the team super, and the dive sites are beautiful - and transport and easy access from Aqaba hotels means that you can combine diving for one or more members of the group with a day at the pool/beach/snorkelling for non-divers ...
There are two swimming pools, a private beach and jetty, a bar and restaurant and even a shaded toddlers' pool!
And look no further for advice or bookings for the nearby desert wonder at Wadi Rum or for accommodation and restaurants in Aqaba. Nabeel has the best deals!
Jordan Diving Center are the best!

Visited November 2012