“First time under water with the perfect teacher” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Sea Guard Diving and Snorkeling

Sea Guard Diving and Snorkeling
Cairo, Egypt
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“First time under water with the perfect teacher”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 November 2012

I met Yazan, the owner of Sea Guard Aqaba, on a trip to Wadi Rum and we started talking. He invited me to join a snorkeling and diving trip the next day. All his equipment he keeps on the boat (we took the yasmena) where two young, enthusiastic and friendly helpers prepared a wonderful lunch and helped wherever needed, constantly offering tea and fruits. The barbecue included fish as well.
We stopped at two diving sights, but I only snorkeled, and spend a wonderful day in the water and on the nice deck on top of the boat. The kids would jump form the deck all the time.
Yazan is a diving instructor who doesn't only want to sell his services but who really cares about the well-being, health and fears of his passengers. The atmosphere on the boat was wonderful and we all enjoyed each others company. I highly recommend Yazan and if I ever dive, he will be the one showing me how to do it.

Visited November 2012
7 Thank Janette K

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“For a uniqe experience, this is a must-do!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 January 2012

Really sweet staff on board, smiling, joking & making us feel welcome on the boat. The captain himself was chatting with the guests & made us all adore him! If you´re ever in Aqaba, this is the trip that will def stay with you tthe longesst, looking back at with a smile.

Visited September 2011
1 Thank AnnikaFredriksson
KSA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Quality & freindly”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 September 2011

Diving in the red sea is a Sp thing to do and sea guard made it in a special way that I'll never forget and I'll surly come back
Food on board is excellent

1 Thank dagadandah