Spacious and clean rooms, excellent swimming pools, good and varied breakfast. Very good location. The service was generally speaking good. There were a few small details not being perfect (broken coffe machiene in the room, and brooken child bed) but overall we were very very happy, so much so that we returned a few days later after traveling more in Jordan. The price was good because we were over off season, and negotiated. We will return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the ancient trading centre of Aqaba. At the Mövenpick Resort Aqaba, on the shores of the Red Sea, business travellers can attend to business and also relax in a perfect cultural and culinary environment. With our Swiss hospitality we will fulfill all your wishes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Movenpick Resort & Residences Aqaba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Resort And Residence Aqaba
- Moevenpick Resort & Residence Aqaba Hotel Aqaba
- Moevenpick Hotel Residence Aqaba
- Movenpick Aqaba