After five weeks of intensive touring we needed a break. It had been planned to spend nine days of R&R in Luxor, but we changed our plans to nine days in Aqaba. At first we were disappointed not to be spending any time in Luxor, a spot we loved six years ago. However, as it turned out, we could not have done better. The Moevenpick was sublime and the weather was equally sublime. The hotel was great and Aqaba was a treat. Great restaurants everywhere and reasonable prices. The days on the beach or at the pool were RELAXING. And breakfast was super. We always ate outside and despite those nasty crows who would attempt to fly away with your breakfast, it was once again relaxing. Great service at this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the ancient trading centre of Aqaba. At the Mövenpick Resort Aqaba, on the shores of the Red Sea, business travellers can attend to business and also relax in a perfect cultural and culinary environment. With our Swiss hospitality we will fulfill all your wishes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline, Odigeo, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Movenpick Resort & Residences Aqaba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Resort & Residence Aqaba Hotel Aqaba
- Moevenpick Resort And Residence Aqaba
- Moevenpick Hotel Residence Aqaba
- Movenpick Aqaba