Public places in this hotel are very beautiful and clean. Some rooms need an urgent update, considering this is a 5-star hotel. We had a problem in our room and an amazing upgrade was offered. What a service! Staff is very friendly.
Valet parking was free.
We liked it also because it is close to the city center so that you can easily walk.
Food was very very good, breakfast as well as diner, but not cheap. In the restaurants you also meet the most friendly staff.
If you are looking for a quiet stay, avoid Jordan weekends because it is very crowdy then. It was quiet the other days.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the ancient trading centre of Aqaba. At the Mövenpick Resort Aqaba, on the shores of the Red Sea, business travellers can attend to business and also relax in a perfect cultural and culinary environment. With our Swiss hospitality we will fulfill all your wishes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Movenpick Resort & Residences Aqaba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Resort & Residence Aqaba Hotel Aqaba
- Moevenpick Resort And Residence Aqaba
- Moevenpick Hotel Residence Aqaba
- Movenpick Aqaba