“unforgettable trip”

Best Shore Trips - Private Tours
Ranked #19 of 52 Tours in Aqaba
More attraction details
Owner description: Best Shore trips one of the Biggest Companies specialized in organizing Shore Trips Whether you are coming through Ship or stay in hotel be sure that Best Shore Trips will be your Best choice
Reviewed 2 January 2014

I will never forget this trip it was too beautiful and up to my expectations, attractive monuments and magnificent views I have not Ratte opportunity to take a long pictures to show my friends ... The visit was organized by Best Shore trip COMPANY everything was planned from the start to return. Best shore trip COMPANY thank you for the memories.

Reviewed 28 December 2013

One of the most amazing trip what I made in my life. Yes, that is a day tour to Petra and Wandi Rum. This place in the Jordanian desert, has affected me like the name Wandi Rum means the valley of the moon. I was there with friends, we really enjoyed the nature and the fantastic tour, also gained our social and cultural side. I would highly recommend this place if you want to find yourself, and see new interesting things. We were very helpful with the Best shore trip company services. Definitely, choose this company if you are first time there…..and when you are there, just sit back and they will guide you!

Andras(Andrew)

Visited October 2013

1  Thank AndrasB848
Reviewed 17 December 2013

The day tour to Petra and Wadi Rum from Aqaba by Best Shore Trips was amazing. My girlfriends and I decided to plan a trip together after not seeing each other for a while. We are all so glad that we chose this trip. The views and scenery are breathtaking and everything went very smoothly, especially because the tour guides spoke perfect English. Awesome trip that everyone should experience!

Rebecca

Reviewed 15 December 2013

This year my wife and I decided to try out the tour to Petra and Wadi Rum . This was the first time we went on a trip outside of our country at it was something magnificent. The momemnt you leave from Aqaba Port it's like entering a different world , the views are breathtaking and you basically come in contact with a part of history, it's not a suprise this became one of our new wonders of the world. Our guide was great , explained everything we wanted and answered all of our questions , we were provided refreshments and all the restroom stops we needed. The only downside of the trip was it's duration , one day is just not enoght to see all the wonders this place can offer you.

Reviewed 8 December 2013

This was was one of the best experiences I've had with my friends. From the beginning of the tour to the very end. We raveled in the summer this year. The scenery was absolutely breath taking, and if anyone wants to experience something you can't anywhere else in the world, then this is the place for that. We booked out tour through "Best shore company" and it was really organized as we expected and more. Please make your booking and visit, if you want to have a time of your life