“Do NOT get a haircut at Janna Spa ! Hair ruined!!”
Review of Janna Spa

Janna Spa
Ranked #3 of 4 Spas & Wellness in Aqaba
More attraction details
Owner description: Janna Spa, Beauty and Fitness Club is a female only location in the heart of Aqaba offering unique combination of spa & beauty services, body & energy work. Janna Spa is the best choice in Aqaba town for tourists who want to experience a truly oriental spa designed for woman offering special signature treatments, using natural products from the Dead Sea. Main Services: Oriental hammam bath, massage, sauna & jacuzzi, facial and body treatments, hair styling, manicure & pedicure. Other services: Fitness Club, Coffee Shop & Kids Playground Mission: At Janna, our mission is to create positive, remarkable tailor made experiences for women by helping them to spend quality time with fine, clear-cut results away from mundane activities in an affordable oasis of serenity, located in the heart of Aqaba city. The goal and promise of Janna can be summed up in our name and slogan: Janna Spa, Beauty and Fitness Club - Inner Health, Outer Beauty!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children, Lockers / storage, Food available for purchase
Reviewed 21 December 2013

I got a pedicure, and a haircut, and were suppose to have my eyebrows threaded.

The pedicure was very good, the lady kind and i enjoyed it very much :D

The haircut was terrible.
I do not believe, that the women which cut my hair have been a professional.
My hair was long and my old bangs/fringe was finally as long as the rest of the hair. I told her that i would like to keep my length in the hair, and it just needed to be trimmed, but i would like it to have a v shape at the end. The only thing she apparently understood was something about the v. So she took all of my hair in one hand over my head and just cut. over 10 cm some places, i told her that it was to short, but she just told me that i should not worry, and then took my bangs/fringe and cut it right at the chin. Now you done, she said. It looked terrible, but since she did not understood english very well, and seen how bad she was to cut hair, i did not want her to touch any off it. I choose not to have my eyebrows done by her as well.

So if you love your hair - don't get it cut at Janna spa. I cant tell about their other services.

Pictures of my hair before and after, when i was finished wiping my tears away...

3  Thank Karina H

Dear Karina,

It is extremely disappointing to read that your beauty experience did not meet your expectations. We pride ourselves on our level of cleanliness and professionalism along with our distinctive spa, beauty & fitness facilities. Our team investigates all comments and we use all feedback to further enhance our guests experience here at Janna.

Janna is a professionally operating club offering a range of remarkable spa & beauty treatments. Our staff are expertly trained in their field as we constantly run internal & external training to make sure our guests receive the very best treatments and service.

We are currently trying to contact you directly as your feedback is very important to us. If you would like to contact us please email info@janna-spa.com

Thank you so much for your review!
We really do hope you take the opportunity to visit us again in the future.

Janna Spa team

Reviewed 24 November 2013

I arrived on a Saturday afternoon and had booked Janna Spa the same evening based on the Tripadvisor reviews. I often prefer local SPAs rather then the hotel SPAs, they give you more of a feeling of the local scene. Janna SPA is clean and professional. Booking by email before my arrival was easy, their English is very good. They also have a decent website. I had a facial and a Shellac pedicure. Very happy with both. This is not a cheap place, but clean and fun. If you're going to Aqaba and looking for a nice SPA - I recommend you consider Janna.

1  Thank Nikkimae1

Dear Nikki,

Warm Regards From Janna Spa Team

Thanks so much for taking the time to write such a detailed and informative review! We're so happy you experienced our services and great treatments and look forward to seeing you again next time you are in Aqaba

We are looking forward to making your next visit even more pleasant than the previous ones.

Best regards,

Reviewed 17 June 2013

my wife went there because the spa of intercontinental aqaba hotel was very crowded and she was happy with cleans and service.

Dear Sir,

We are very glad your wife enjoyed her time at Janna Spa. Hope we'll see her again on your next holidays in Aqaba!

Best regards,

Reviewed 14 April 2013

I have been to a couple of hamans and this was defently not the most luxurios but the treatment was the amazing. Not amazing in a spa sensce. But in a very profound way. The woman that scrubbed us was a bit ruff, but in a good way. i have never felt so clean in my whole life!

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking your time to post your experience during your recent visit at our spa, beauty & fitness club. It is a pleasure knowing you had a lovely time with us.

I will keep you words of “You have to go“ in mind and look forward to providing you with many more memorable visits at our Club.

Bliss is Yours