“Thanks a lot, Golden Triangle!!!”

The Golden Triangle Travel Private Day Tours
Ranked #25 of 52 Tours in Aqaba
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Activities for older children, Activities for young children
Reviewed 5 November 2013

I have just returned from Jordan with my family. It was absolutely fantastic. I have to say it was a superb holiday! We especially enjoyed Petra! We started our trip to the ancient city at 7 AM. Nobody was there so we could enjoy the Treasury alone. We walked along the Street of Facades and climbed up to the Monastery by donkey!!! This was the first time when I was riding a donkey! Big fun!!

We walked out from Petra on a Secretway. It took more than 1 hour. Sometimes it seemed to be a bit dangerous but it was really worth!

I made another dream come true while we were sleeping in a natural camp in Wadi Rum. We were sitting next to the fire and watching the stars and the sky in the night. All tours were organized by The Golden Triangle! Honestly we were handled as Royals by The golden Triangle. While I am not good in bargain our guide helped me a lot to make better deal in the shops!

Suggestion: Arrange a trip on a Secretway to/from Petra and try to climb up to the Monastery by donkey. You can spare time and energy! :)

3  Thank Máté A
There are newer reviews for The Golden Triangle Travel Private Day Tours

Reviewed 23 October 2013

City is clean and well organized! Nice sea side and good hotels with good service. Good restaurants with good food options and cool prices! I have liked

2  Thank Maenhab
Reviewed 22 October 2013

It was one of the most incredible trip I ever had. The weather was so amazing and the people are most friendly and hospitable.
This trip was a success for my photo album. The locations I saw are incredible.
But most important is the diversity in such small place. From Roman, to Byzantine, to biblical to modern life in few days.
Thank you GoldenTriangle for such a memorable trip.

2  Thank Ghassan_Salti
Reviewed 21 October 2013

This was my 7th visit in Jordan. I return again and again. I can discover new sights, adventures every time. And the owner of the Golden Triangle helped me during my 7th visit as well as during my 1st amazing trip to his country. He organized again a beautiful trip for me from the Northern to the Southern part of Jordan. Trip was full of with fun and unforgettable memories. Trust him, say how many days you spend in Jordan, what kind of activities you prefer and Hosni is going to get back to you with the best itinerary on a very reasonable price. I made lot of trips around the world but never experienced such hospitality this company provided to me. You will not be disappointed.

Tips: don't miss Little Petra, and sleeping in Wadi Rum

5  Thank Cintia G
Reviewed 20 October 2013

I had an amazing time in Jordan, i really enjoyed every minute, it was so much fun, thank you The Golden Triangle - Petra was my highlight i enjoyed my hotel very much i had no problem at all i highly recommend that company and i wish i return and explore more of Jordan..

4  Thank Nasser720