“Perfect organizational skills!!!!”

The Golden Triangle Travel Private Day Tours
Ranked #26 of 50 Tours in Aqaba
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Food available for purchase
Zalaegerszeg, Hungary
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Perfect organizational skills!!!!”
Reviewed 13 November 2013

We have planned our Jordanian holiday for a long time. One of our friends suggested us to contact The Golden Triangle Travel Private Day Tours. My family informed them what we wanna visit and The Golden Triangle got back to us with a very detailed itinerary and budget within a short time. Everything was perfect. We didn’t have to wait for the driver as he was always very punctual. We visited Amman, Jerash, Dead Sea, Madaba, Kerak, Mount Nebo, Petra, Wadi Rum and Red Sea. Sometimes it was tough but we managed to visit all of these sights owing to the perfect organizational skills of The Golden Triangle. Thanks for everything and see you soon!!!

If you are a great car fan don’t miss Royal Automobile Museum in Amman. It is gorgeous!!!

Visited October 2013
4 Thank Petra A

Budapest, Hungary
“Our best holiday ever!”
Reviewed 6 November 2013

Hereby I would like to express my deepest thanks to the Golden Triangle to organize our trip in Jordan. By their very good personal connection in Israel we could also visit Jerusalem during our holiday. The staff of Golden Triangle has also given some very good suggestion (e.g. Kerak castle which was a great adventure for my 11-year son) in order to visit as many sights as we can. Beside the most famous attraction, i.e. Petra and Dead Sea, they organized an unforgettable jeep tour in Wadi Rum where we could see how beautiful the sunset and the desert can be. We also took part in Bedouin dinner in Petra! Thanks a lot!

Visited October 2013
3 Thank Ildiko N
Zalaegerszeg, Hungary
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Thanks a lot, Golden Triangle!!!”
Reviewed 5 November 2013

I have just returned from Jordan with my family. It was absolutely fantastic. I have to say it was a superb holiday! We especially enjoyed Petra! We started our trip to the ancient city at 7 AM. Nobody was there so we could enjoy the Treasury alone. We walked along the Street of Facades and climbed up to the Monastery by donkey!!! This was the first time when I was riding a donkey! Big fun!!

We walked out from Petra on a Secretway. It took more than 1 hour. Sometimes it seemed to be a bit dangerous but it was really worth!

I made another dream come true while we were sleeping in a natural camp in Wadi Rum. We were sitting next to the fire and watching the stars and the sky in the night. All tours were organized by The Golden Triangle! Honestly we were handled as Royals by The golden Triangle. While I am not good in bargain our guide helped me a lot to make better deal in the shops!

Suggestion: Arrange a trip on a Secretway to/from Petra and try to climb up to the Monastery by donkey. You can spare time and energy! :)

Visited November 2013
3 Thank Máté A
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Nice city.”
Reviewed 23 October 2013

City is clean and well organized! Nice sea side and good hotels with good service. Good restaurants with good food options and cool prices! I have liked

Visited March 2013
2 Thank Maenhab
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Jordan”
Reviewed 22 October 2013

It was one of the most incredible trip I ever had. The weather was so amazing and the people are most friendly and hospitable.
This trip was a success for my photo album. The locations I saw are incredible.
But most important is the diversity in such small place. From Roman, to Byzantine, to biblical to modern life in few days.
Thank you GoldenTriangle for such a memorable trip.

Visited September 2013