“The Golden triangle TRAVEL PRIVATE”

The Golden Triangle Travel Private Day Tours
Ranked #25 of 53 Tours in Aqaba
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Food available for purchase, Activities for young children
Reviewed 8 December 2013

I booked with The Golden triangle TRAVEL PRIVATE Petra tour in October this year and it was awesome and worth every cent..The tour Guide Hussni Mayouf was wonderful to us so knowledgeable about anything we asked and showed us some amazing sites all over Jordan,
I was totally amazed with this excursion. All those guys were friendly and helpful with the true knowledge of their job. Hope to repeat that some other time,

3  Thank Rud-nal

Reviewed 19 November 2013

We spent more than 1 week in Jordan. The planning was not so easy while we wanted to visit all “most-wanted sights” and more in the country. So we decided to look for a professional company on the Tripadvisor. It was the way how we found The Golden Triangle. After a quick e-mail correspondence they sent us their proposal which was perfect for us. And the price was also fair!! They considered our wishes about the hotels and the programs so we were very satisfied with them. We did not miss any places compared with our original plan. They provided us with a good and helpful driver and a comfortable, A/C car. We exactly got what we wanted.
My favorite place was the Dead Sea. I could not imagine how I can read a book while having a bath but I learnt it! It was wonderful! Choose Mövenpick Dead Sea and try Zara Spa! Amazing!
Thanks Golden Triangle for the wonderful trip!

3  Thank Bela S
Reviewed 13 November 2013

We have planned our Jordanian holiday for a long time. One of our friends suggested us to contact The Golden Triangle Travel Private Day Tours. My family informed them what we wanna visit and The Golden Triangle got back to us with a very detailed itinerary and budget within a short time. Everything was perfect. We didn’t have to wait for the driver as he was always very punctual. We visited Amman, Jerash, Dead Sea, Madaba, Kerak, Mount Nebo, Petra, Wadi Rum and Red Sea. Sometimes it was tough but we managed to visit all of these sights owing to the perfect organizational skills of The Golden Triangle. Thanks for everything and see you soon!!!

If you are a great car fan don’t miss Royal Automobile Museum in Amman. It is gorgeous!!!

4  Thank Petra A
Reviewed 6 November 2013

Hereby I would like to express my deepest thanks to the Golden Triangle to organize our trip in Jordan. By their very good personal connection in Israel we could also visit Jerusalem during our holiday. The staff of Golden Triangle has also given some very good suggestion (e.g. Kerak castle which was a great adventure for my 11-year son) in order to visit as many sights as we can. Beside the most famous attraction, i.e. Petra and Dead Sea, they organized an unforgettable jeep tour in Wadi Rum where we could see how beautiful the sunset and the desert can be. We also took part in Bedouin dinner in Petra! Thanks a lot!

3  Thank Ildiko N
Reviewed 5 November 2013

I have just returned from Jordan with my family. It was absolutely fantastic. I have to say it was a superb holiday! We especially enjoyed Petra! We started our trip to the ancient city at 7 AM. Nobody was there so we could enjoy the Treasury alone. We walked along the Street of Facades and climbed up to the Monastery by donkey!!! This was the first time when I was riding a donkey! Big fun!!

We walked out from Petra on a Secretway. It took more than 1 hour. Sometimes it seemed to be a bit dangerous but it was really worth!

I made another dream come true while we were sleeping in a natural camp in Wadi Rum. We were sitting next to the fire and watching the stars and the sky in the night. All tours were organized by The Golden Triangle! Honestly we were handled as Royals by The golden Triangle. While I am not good in bargain our guide helped me a lot to make better deal in the shops!

Suggestion: Arrange a trip on a Secretway to/from Petra and try to climb up to the Monastery by donkey. You can spare time and energy! :)

3  Thank Máté A