“Good business hotel”
Review of Nagoya B's hotel

Nagoya B's hotel
Ranked #24 of 171 Hotels / Ryokan in Nagoya
Reviewed 20 October 2013

Nagoya B's is a good hotel with sufficient rooms and good facilities. The breakfast is nicely varied with plenty to eat. I really enjoyed the jacuzzi area and from here on made sure every hotel I visited in Japan had one. Staff are polite and efficient even though my Japanese isn't that good, and were helpful when I needed them. The hotel is in a good location and about 15mins from station.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank scratchyfoot
There are newer reviews for Nagoya B's hotel

Reviewed 6 September 2013

We had to stay in Nagoya for only one night and, as we had already been in the b-Roppongi in Tokyo several times before, we decided to give it a chance to the same hotel chain in Aichi.
I asked for the cheapest option, since we were only going to spend one night there. I knew the beds were excellent so the 14sq.metres we were given was just enough for both of us. The room was not really big and the bathroom was tiny, compared to the one in Tokyo, but the bed was king size and really comfortable, as I had imagined.
One possible problem I was afraid of was that we had an event in the early afternoon and the earliest check-in is at 3.00pm. When we got to the hotel at about 11.00am, I headed to the hotel by underground from the railway station( it's an easy way and the underground exit is quite near the hotel) in order to leave our luggage there and I tried to tell them I might arrive late in the evening and if it was possible to pay and do the check-in (without going up to the bedroom, of course) and the possibility being understood in English was almost impossible, so I did my best to come back to the hotel at about 2.30pm and then, they let me check in.
I've heard there is a nice spa in the hotel, but it was impossible for us to use it. Anyway, I have to say that there is a convenience store on the ground floor of the same building, which is open 24 hours a day and it was absolutely useful for us due to the lack of open restaurants around by the time we returned to the hotel.
The price was great (I chose the option without breakfast) for the hotel we stayed at.
I also chose the hotel due to the proximity to the venue we were going to, but I wouldn't mind repeating if I ever go back to the nice city of Nagoya.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Nuria1962
Reviewed 13 July 2013

I had really high hopes for this hotel based on the reviews. I was hoping that it would be a nice clean hotel where my family could relax after their long flight, and that it would leave them with a good first impression of Japan. After checking into the hotel however, we immediately saw a cockroach scurrying down the hallway. It was disgusting. I'm assuming it came from the potted plants they had laying around, but my family was shaken, as was my confidence in the quality and cleanliness of the hotel. The beds were also really hard and uncomfortable, and the "breakfast" was nothing but poor quality soup and processed pastries. Would not stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Dollface26
Reviewed 26 May 2013

The quality of service and facilities exceeded my expectations given its low price. The room was small but very clean, hotbath/sauna was enjoyable. Breakfast was good--I especially liked the freshly baked bread, soup selections and fresh coffee. Staff were friendly and helpful, and the location is perfect if you look for good and reasonably priced restaurants. There is also a Mini Stop convenience store on the first floor, Lastly, the shuttle service from/to Nagoya station was very convenient.

I wish there were more of this kind of hotels in other cities.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 May 2013

I've been living here in Tokyo for almost 25 years and am always pleased with the price/quality ratio at Japanese business hotels. Nagoya B's is no exception. I paid Y6500/night including free internet and a nice simple/healthy breakfast (delicious homemade soup, yogurt, a variety of bakery items, coffee/tea, and juices). The room was small but, as usual, clean, and the front desk/service was friendly and efficient. Highly recommended for a a nice cheap stay in Nagoya (1 stop from Nagoya Station, and about 5 minutes on foot from the Fushimi subway station).

Room Tip: The Japanese baths on the 2nd floor seemed to be very popular (although I didn't have time to go...
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank TokyoRory
Reviewed 27 December 2012

its a value hotel has the usual extreme polite japs staf thx mr shikata - location is good one subway station to the main railway and 5 mins walking to the main shopping area - fab sauna & jaccuzzi - best massage chairs i v ever try -

Room Tip: all rooms r the same there is not a better room than one else
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank WaelRaafat
Reviewed 14 October 2012

The hotel is close to the main station in Nagoya, reachable by foot in 15 minutes or in under 5 minutes by taxi.

The Nagoya Bees has a whole floor of amenities; including public baths (which were very nice) massage, massage chairs, etc.

The rooms are typical of a Japanese hotel - small but with the necessities. A simple breakfast buffet is included as they have their own bakery in the lobby area.

As we only stayed in the hotel overnight, for the price this is a great value hotel.

Highly ecommended for business and short stay.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple