“Very nice hotel” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #10 of 168 Hotels / Ryokan in Nagoya
Taipei, Taiwan
“Very nice hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2014

We as a group stayed 3 nights at the hotel. Personally I love it for the tiny but clean room with all essential stuffs available; especially the bed is very comfortable! Furthermore, front Desk personnel are friendly and always patient answering questions . Good for recommendation ~

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank piggykay
Nogasawara, フロント at Nishitetsu Inn Nagoyanishiki, responded to this review, 1 August 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for having stayed at Nishitsuinn Nagoyanishiki.
I’m pleased that overall you enjoyed your stay here.
I watched a TV yesterday, and it says that even Business hotel in Japan has enough amenities which the thing is praised by audience.
I’m glad you feel comfortable for the bed. The happiest compliment is about our staff. We will do what the guest need or want as possible as we can.
Thank you very much.

Front Miura

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Singapore
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 June 2014

This is one of my most memorable experience of Japanese hospitality. I have stayed in many hotels in Japan with clean and comfortable rooms, but the staff in Nishi Tetsu Inn Nagoyanishiki made a difference. They were extremely helpful in giving advise on places for meals, receiving luggage and parcels on my behalf and keeping my shopping bags at the front desk for the few days that I had checked out to visit other places around Nagoya. While I thought I had caused much trouble, they did everything with a smile.

Ms Arai, especially, had impressed me the most. One of my parcels had a faulty item, so I wished to do a return. Ms Arai helped me write the return form and packed the item, and promised to get it posted to the manufacturer. On the day I checked out to go to the airport, she took initiative to go to our room to help with the luggage. Ms Arai speaks very good English so I was very happy that I did not have to struggle with my broken Japanese!

I wanted to write an email to the hotel to thank her and the other hotel staff who had been very attentive and polite, but realised that I do not have the hotel's email address. Hence, I wish to express my gratefulness through this review, which is my first review in Tripadvisor. I will definitely return to this hotel the next time I visit Nagoya.

お世話になりまして、感謝に堪えません。

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank FridayJasmine
西鉄イン名古屋錦, フロント at Nishitetsu Inn Nagoyanishiki, responded to this review, 4 July 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us.
I am delighted that you and your mom had an enjoyable stay with us, and also am glad to hear that our reception team members could provide you a warm welcome.

It is our pleasure to help our guests even a little. I just hope you have got a replacement from the manufacturer without any more trouble.

Thank you for having such a good words for my English. It encourages me a lot and makes me feel that I want to improve my language ability more and more.

Finally, I would like to express my appreciation for your first feedback on Trip Advisor, and also would like to tell you that your comment in beautiful Japanese impressed me so much.

We all are looking forward to seeing you and your mom again.

With the best wishes to you and all of yours,

Nishitetsu Inn Nagoyanishiki
Front Arai
Finland
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2014

I had a one night stay at this hotel in April 2014. Hotel location is in quiet street and Fushimi metro station is quite near. Lots of restaurants in the neighborhood.

My room was quite small. Room was clean, decoration ok. No complaints. Not any view from the window. There was wired internet connection in the room. I had a possibility to borrow "wifi kit" from the reception. Internet speed was great.

Location was good and also good value for a money.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank FinlandFinn
西鉄イン名古屋錦, フロント at Nishitetsu Inn Nagoyanishiki, responded to this review, 28 June 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for having stayed at Nishitetsuinn Nagoyanishiki, pointing out what you felt was the good and bad points of the hotel. I am glad it is convenient for you. I am pleased that internet speed is great as I imagine you found it useful. As for the view, if possible, we are able to set a room which you can overlook a night view. We welcome your recommendation if there are some spaces. I’m looking forward to welcoming back our hotel next time you are in Nagoya.

Cebu Island, Philippines
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 May 2014

It's the best budget hotel for us. Very clean and the staff are very accommodating. You can tell that they are doing their very best to assist the guests even though they are not fluent in English. Close to subway stations and convenience stores.
You can get drinks for free in their vending machine in the lobby. There is a standby laptop and printer incase you have to print your e-tickets or maps. Everything is made convenient for the guests. We love Japan.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
西鉄イン名古屋錦, フロント at Nishitetsu Inn Nagoyanishiki, responded to this review, 1 June 2014
Dear Guests,

Thank you for having stayed at Nishitetsuinn Nagoya Nishiki. We are glad overall you enjoyed your stay here.
We are pleased with your comments about convenience for everything. We are conveniently located to subway, convenience stores and restaurants where tourists can enjoy Nagoya food. Additionally, our hotel is offering free drink for guests to relax at the lobby. People who are waiting someone or a parking often use it.
It was a pleasure serving you and we hope to welcome you back soon.

NishitetsuInn Nagoyanishiki
Taipei, Taiwan
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 April 2014

We decided to stay at a budget hotel on our last night in Nagoya. Given the Tripadvisor rating and the price, Nishitetsu Inn Nagoyanishiki was a sensible choice.

The property is in a quieter area. It seems fairly new or recently renovated. 5-min walking distance to station We booked a non-smoking double room and as we walked into the room, we were surprised by both the size of the room (really feels like a single's room) and how smart everything is appointed. Literally every inch of the space is being carefully calculated and utilized to ensure there is no waste. The room has a small desk, chair, single sofa, fridge, independent air-con, and a private bath + toilet. It's very clean, works very well for us as we didn't intend to spend time during the day in the room.

Facility wise, they have WiFi (need to get a router from the counter, no charge), and a water-cooler in the lobby so that we can stay green.

The only thing we would complain about is the check-out time which is 10AM. This is probably the earliest-ever check-out time... But, i guess we get what we pay for. Check in, sleep, and check-out. Good for singles, couples and business travelers.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank KuangKuang
西鉄イン名古屋錦, フロント at Nishitetsu Inn Nagoyanishiki, responded to this review, 19 May 2014
from the inside of a hotel, you stay to Nishitetsu inn Nagoya Nishiki lately -- truly -- thank you.
however, inconvenient at checkout time 10:00 -- I hang -- I am very sorry.
you contribute till a fine place -- staff all the persons concerned -- while it was moved very much deeply, I was allowed to see thankfully
Also with the room, I give me praising words and express gratitude in piles.
In this hotel, the single room has also adopted the double bed.
If you relaxed slowly, there is so delightful no thing.
Moreover, if there is an opportunity of coming [ Nagoya ], please come by all means.
I am waiting from staff all the persons concerned and the heart.
Nishitetsu inn Nagoya Nishiki
Front Ashikari
Melbourne, Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 March 2014 via mobile

We stayed for two nights and found the hotel to be small but convenient. It was clean, has all the amenities you need, and location is great (short 5-10 minute walk to sakae area). Staff were very helpful, lending us an adaptor upon request, but English is limited. The size of the room is very small, good for one or two people for a short stay only. A large suitcase could not be opened fully on the floor. Overall a good experience and a convenient hotel to explore Nagoya from. Tip: do not catch a taxi from the airport in Nagoya, the minimum cost is 10,000 Yen as we found out the hard way

Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
西鉄イン名古屋錦, フロント at Nishitetsu Inn Nagoyanishiki, responded to this review, 5 April 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for reviewing your stay.
Our hotel is near from the station, restaurants and downtown. We can give maps and also tell our recommendation spots at the front.
We’re sorry that you were not satisfied with the room. As for tips, the cost is high if you catch a taxi from our hotel to Nagoya international airport. We would recommend getting back to Nagoya station by metro and changing a Meitetsu train to that airport.
I hope you will visit again, thank you.

Madrid, Spain
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 March 2014

The hotel is very clean, has a great price and is very well located. There are plenty of restaurants and shops nearby and is close to the train station and the castle and Osu (10 minutes by metro or 30 min on foot). The staff was kind and helpful, and they speak fairly good English.
The rooms are small, but so are most hotel rooms in japan. Internet connection in the rooms is very slow.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for having stayed at Nishitetsuinn Nagoyanishiki. We are glad that overall you enjoyed your room including price and location. We are sorry that you were not pleased with the internet connection. Fast internet connection is going to be made in near future, so it will be more useful.
We would be very much looking forward to welcoming you back to here at Nishitetsuinn in the hopefully not too distant future.