Hilton Nagoya
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$72
US$45
Trip.com
  • Free Internet
1,577 results
All reviewsthe executive loungejapanese suiterenovated roomlounge accesstaxi rideshuttle serviceindoor pooltrain stationexcellent hoteli highly recommend this hotelfree shuttlewalking distancethe hotel offershotel staffbusiness tripfitness centerjapanese style
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 December 2013

My experience with Hilton Nagoya got off to a pretty bad start. I booked an executive room months in advance, and about a month after I booked, they overcharged my credit card by close to $200 AUD (for a two night stay). I was pretty outraged, considering if I hadn't checked my statements the mistake would never have been rectified. I contacted the hotel, and they were quite apologetic. They refunded the overcharged amount and offered me a free buffet lunch for one of the days of my stay, which was nice. Executive Lounge was a big plus, and the Executive Queen room was a bit dated but met Hilton expectations. Location is quite close to the subway, or a brisk ten minute walk to Nagoya Station. Staff were lovely. Buffet breakfast had a good selection, but unless it is included in your room rate I probably wouldn't worry about it. As with many Japanese hotels, the floor I was staying on had a distinctive cigarette aroma; however the room itself smelt fine. Good view over Nagoya. Overall, I would probably stay again, but I would be double checking my credit card statements!

Room Tip: If you can afford it, getting a room on an Executive floor will give you access to all the benefits of the Executive Lounge (e.g. free drinks, free snacks) and free WiFi.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Hotel R, Craig Bonnor - General Manager at Hilton Nagoya, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2013

Thank you for taking the time and trouble to write a review on Hilton Nagoya!
I was glad to read you found the rooms, views, and locations very enjoyable. Thanks for mentioning how please you were with the service from our team, I will let them know and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 8 December 2013

They always give HH gold member excellent treatment. The executive lounge provides good food, wine and service. If you have any questions and request, you can ask them. They will provide all information you need.
The Chinese restaurant provides good lunch buffet (4400 yen). The cost is little high, but food and service are very good.
The hotel is very close to the subway and is about 10 minutes taxi ride to the Nagoya train station (about 700 yen).
The hotel also has an excellent breakfast. You will get all vitamin you need for the whole day.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo

Thank you for your recent comments.
It was great to read about the helpfulness of the team, your very good experience in Dynasty Chinese restaurant and that you were pleased with the breakfast.
We value our customer’s opinions about us to serve you in any better way. So should there be anything that we can do to make your stay more comfortable and enjoyable, please let us know.
We hope to extend a warm welcome back soon!

Reviewed 8 December 2013

I always stay at the Hilton Nagoya when i visit for business. The hotel is one of the best Hilton hotels I've stayed in. The rooms are great and the staff are really attentive. When I was there I called reception and asked if they had a corkscrew. 3 minutes later a young man came to my door and provided a corkscrew on a tray on a serviette! Great service! I don't think you would get that level of service in the UK for that price!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Firstly, thank you for your support of Hilton Nagoya over the years.
It is always gratifying to receive recognition for efforts made and I have passed on your comments to our team members who I am sure will be even more motivated.
We all certainly look forward to welcoming you back when your travels bring you to Nagoya.

Reviewed 4 December 2013

we can receive the whole urban type of Hilton Services. Good Location and hositality. Those who not Japanese customer also would be able to be satisfied with. I always use this and never feel in trouble.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Greetings from Nagoya! I was delighted to know that enjoyed your stay with us and that you were most satisfied with our team members’ services and interaction with you.
Thank you and we all look forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton when your travels bring you to Nagoya.

Reviewed 4 December 2013

Spent another night here recently. The room was as before very comfortable and pleasant. The hotel lobby was beautifully decorated for Christmas and that gave a very warm, welcoming and festive feeling.

Staff very very courteous and overall it was another wonderful stay. Thank you.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business

Thank you for your comments and let me first say I was delighted to read you would definitely come back to Hilton Nagoya.
It was great to read your very positive comments on the service and various aspects of the product. We certainly aim to use excellent service to differentiate our hotel from others!
Once again, thanks for the comments and we look forward to welcoming you back to Hilton Nagoya soon.