I stayed at Hamilton Hotel 12-14 Aug 2008, and it was a satisfying stay tho a bit pricey.
* The rooms are spacious & clean, & decor looks quite new.
* Only short walk to the nearest subway, with 24/7 convenience store just across the road.
* the price is a bit costly, and we paid slightly higher than the advertised rate (22,000 Yen for 2 nites) due to the O-Bon holiday
* No free internet service at the lobby
hope this helps.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, JAPANiCAN, Rakuten, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hamilton Red reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hamilton Hotel Nagoya