Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
US$33
Free cancellation until 17/12/21
Agoda.comUS$35
StayForLong
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 October 2019

Good location near to the train station. Good facilities. Helpful, friendly staff. Very clean and tidy. Free tea, juice and soup. Bathrooms well equiped. Computers and safe in each capsule but dorms a little noisey especially the capsule I had which had gaps in the top of the wall which linked to 3 other capsules so you could hear everything.

Room tip: Look out for capsules which have the gap in the top walls, avoid these if possible!
Date of stay: September 2019
1  Thank D6410GGgregoryb
Reviewed 14 September 2019

PROS: Good Location. I love the toilet, very unique. FREE DRINKS & the miso soup are a big +.

CONS: Payment for luggage storage after you check out. Very narrow way at dorm rooms. Also you have to store your luggage outside the room.

Date of stay: September 2019
1  Thank junmarprado
名古屋 W, フロント オフィス マネージャー at Hostel Wasabi Nagoya Ekimae, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your review of your stay.
We are happy to hear you enjoyed the hotel, location .
And we apologize for any inconvenience about air conditioner.
Luggage storage after check-out is free if you book via official website.
Please book from official website next time!
We hope to get a chance to welcome you back to our property again in the near future.

Reviewed 9 June 2019 via mobile

this place was less than 5 mins walk from the taikou dori exit of nagoya station. check in was simple and u get a chain to lock your suitcase in the common area of the floor you are assigned to.

I was on the ladies dorm on the 5th floor and there is lift in the building. the capsule was tall enough, has a TV and earphones, two hangers and one port for me to charge. like the other capsules I have been to, you get clean sheets and you have to make your bed and futon.

what I like most is perhaps the common areas: my floor had a rack full of comics, safety box (need to pay for usage) . the washrooms were fantastic too. my floor had two toilet cubicles and 3 showers and I never had to queue to wait for any. toiletries were provided. there were big mirrors and seats in the toilet for ladies to do their makeup etc.

this place keeps luggage for you at 300 yen a day after checkout if you had booked via other sites but free if you had booked directly with them.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
名古屋 W, フロント オフィス マネージャー at Hostel Wasabi Nagoya Ekimae, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your review of your stay.
We are so happy that we were able to help create some wonderful memories for you.
We would love to have the opportunity to welcome you back to stay with us again in the near future.

Reviewed 2 June 2019

I stayed at Hostel Wasabi Nagoya Ekimae for two nights, to attend a concert at Electric Ladyland. The location is very easy to find, just a short walk from the station and coach/bus stops. I arrived in Nagoya at about lunchtime, and the staff were quite happy to let me store my luggage at the hostel while I explored the city before check-in.

Throughout my stay, the staff were incredibly helpful, and all spoke good English. The beds were comfortable and had a useful shelf for storage space. However, there was limited space to store suitcases, so if you are travelling around I would recommend sending the bulk of your luggage on to your next destination, and only taking an overnight bag or cabin-sized suitcase to the hostel.

The whole space, from the reception to the capsule rooms and shower/powder-room were kept exceptionally clean.

Just to note, the safe deposit boxes in the capsules seemed to have issues. I twice had to call the staff up to open mine after it reset itself, and spoke to another girl who had a similar problem with hers. Both times the issue was fixed very quickly.

There are no fans in the individual capsules, so they can get very warm midway through the night. I find this is quite common in capsule hotels, so my trick is to take a travel blanket to use instead of the quilt.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback about your recent stay with us at Hotel WASABI Nagoya.
We are incredibly delighted to hear about your amazing experience during your staying with us.
We look forward to hosting you again soon and to sharing another amazing experience with you!

Reviewed 21 April 2019 via mobile

this place is a crossing between dormitories and caosule hotels buts it's more dorms.
i got the upper bed and had to climb a rudimentry wooden ladder which was too narrow and too tall.
furthermore, i had to pay for a bath towel which is ridiculous in my eyes.

The corridor was overheated and with the moisture from the adjacent bathrooms it was not pleasant to stay there.

i'm also not a fan of the shoe room at ground level but i can live with that.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo

And we apologize for any inconvenience.
We keep working hard to make our guest happy.