“THE BEST ITALIAN RESTAURANT AROUND”

Nicolino's Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 78 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 5 May 2014

You will not be disappointed here, trust me! Great atmosphere and worth the drive from anywhere. Prices are great and you get a TON of food. They also have homemade bread that is to die for! My husband and I go here at least once a month. I've never had a bad meal and Nicolino's is the only place we go out to eat now - because we know we'll get a great meal!

1  Thank apes12078

Reviewed 10 April 2014

Great atmosphere and worth the drive from Saratoga. Coming from great Italian chefs in a large Italian family I am a tough critic so this place had to be fabulous for me to say so! Great chicken francaise, home made bread and cavatelli to die for. Greens and beans. Seasonal Sunday brunch is out of this world. Canoli's, Tiramisu, you name it they make it the best. Awesome atmosphere and owner/staff is the most friendly and after one visit you feel like part of the family! Love this place and everything about it! They have a loyal customer and friend for life!

3  Thank Felicia C
Reviewed 2 April 2014

This is my 4th review of this great place... so I promise this is the last one. The bottom line is, just go there-you won't be disappointed. Antonella (owner/chef) makes wonderful dishes, Pam (bartender) makes yummy drinks, and Ashley (waitress) treats you like family. Our last trip there with 5 people was on Saturday, March 29th, and was no exception-and we even made some new friends. We had so much leftover it was enough for dinner the following night-love leftovers. Keep up the good work everyone!
Nancy L.

1  Thank Nancy L
Reviewed 31 March 2014

We had a great meal at Niccolino's traveling home from Saratoga back to Syracuse. The staff is very friendly. The portions of food are huge and could've fed us for three meals. I would definitely eat here again while traveling through.

Reviewed 25 March 2014

Well, I don't know how anyone can writer a bad review about Nicolino's. It is the best restaurant in our area by far. The food is always good, the atmosphere is great, service is outstanding and you could not ask for a better 'hostess' than Antonella. She goes out of her way to make sure everything is perfect for her patrons. I was there this past Saturday nite and there was great entertainment, the place was packed. Not a parking place to be had...you had to park across the street. It was very crowded which is good, the service was very good even with the amount of people there and with the music, you could not have asked for a better evening. You may have had to wait a little longer than usual but you were not left stranded. It is a great place!!!

1  Thank Cocoa285