“One of the Few KFCs Around the Area, Very Good”
Review of KFC - CLOSED

KFC
Reviewed 12 March 2014

I have been craving KFC for quite a while now and KFCs are hard to find in some areas of the Capital District. So, when I was on a recent sales call that took me past this KFC, I made sure to pull in and get a few pieces of the original recipe. I just wanted chicken and also ordered a diet soda. Service was very good, fast and the food was very good (superb due to my craving for KFC, but just very good rating wise above).

1  Thank STEBAY711
Reviewed 11 March 2014

We got a bucket of chicken - mac and cheese, mashed potatoes, french fries, gravy, rolls, cold slaw and 2 pot pies - love the chicken enough for 2 meals and enough to take for lunch!!
Service good and fast.

Reviewed 26 December 2013

It's the Col.'s fast food place but they are exceptional on quality and service. Always accurate and always friendly. Cannot ask for more for a fast food place.