“Best Breakfast in Amsterdam!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Europa Cafe

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Europa Cafe
Ranked #20 of 77 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Greek
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
South Carolina
“Best Breakfast in Amsterdam!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 December 2013

This is definitely my choice for breakfast in Amsterdam. The menu offerings are nothing new: omlettes, French toast, pancakes, eggs, etc, but the food is well-prepared, fresh and portions are abundant. The service was excellent, the waitress was super nice and it seemed the regulars loved her. I had the vegetable omlette with homefries, which was good. I also tried the French toast which was awesome.

• Visited December 2013
2 Thank spekyweky

Volusia County, FL
“Breakfast in the afternoon?”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 October 2013

3 of us met for lunch at about 1:30 PM, but it turned out to be breakfast for 2 of us. The server planted the suggestion by stating that breakfast was served all day. An omelet and a pancakes/sausage order for 2 of us were generous-sized and well-prepared. The omelet came with toast of choice and a large order of some home-fries (not from a package, I would say). Number 3 wanted the turkey salad plate, but they were out of turkey salad (not wanted tuna salad). The well-received second choice was a chef salad that was very satisfying. Prices are good...on the low side I would say...considering the quantity and the quality.
We were friends who had not seen each other in a while. The restaurant technically closed at 2 PM...and the conversation went beyond. The server was very good. After a while, we asked if we were holding her up from closing. She said she didn't mind if we didn't mind that she did some vacuuming...OK with us. A pleasant experience overall. Meals for 3...under $23 plus gratuity.

• Visited October 2013
3 Thank fltraveler07
Gettysburg, Pennsylvania
“Breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 February 2013

When I was still able to be employed prior to a stroke a few years ago associates & I would stop in once in a while for breakfast. You cannot go wrong with this little joint. What once was a Tavern I used to frequent turned out to be a great eatery if you are in the city during the morning hours. It's highly recommended! I would not say it if I did not like the service and the food and even the prices were very fair!

Visited March 2012
2 Thank George P
Amsterdam, New York
“The best breakfast in town”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 January 2013

This place is cozy, and has a great breakfast selection. The service is great and FAST! You can't go wrong w/ the price either.

Visited December 2012