Next to Otaru JR station, at most 5 minutes walk. We booked only 1 night.
There are shops linked to the hotel. Surprisingly there is a onsen in the hotel.
It's quite far to Otaru Canal, base on my walking speed min 20 minutes. But we love our stay as the twin non-smoking room is very differently setup compared to the other hotels we stayed in Japan. Our room is Zen style, but doesn't mean the room is big. It's the way how the layout of the room that makes it very comfortable and plus good wifi in our room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- They're proud of a large hotspring and breakfast buffet-style meal. From Otaru station, 1 minute on foot. Parking lot 1 is day 1,100 yen. (I inform arrival order) parking lot at the time of no vacancies nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotel.de, Ebookers, Rakuten, KNT-CT Holdings Co.,Ltd.(YOKOSO Japan), JAPANiCAN, Ctrip TA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Dormy Inn Premium Otaru reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dormy Inn Premium Otaru Hotel Otaru
- Dormy Inn Premium Otaru Hokkaido, Japan