I stayed here 2 nights with a friend. There are so many great things about this hotel.
(1) it's very close to the station. (2) if you're driving (as we were) there is underground parking, (3) Otsru isn't a large town so this hotel was very close to the city centre and the main tourist attractions, (4) other hotels in this area maybe slightly cheaper, but this hotel had the best buffet breakfast I've tasted ever, and I've stayed in some of the best hotels around the world, some 6 stars (yes- six star hotels do exist). (5) this hotel also benefits from a real onsen which you can enjoy all night from the moment you check in until 10am the next day, (6) as you'll see from other's photos, the rooms are clean and spacious. Need I go on?
There are just so many free perk services at this hotel, the extra few hundred/thousand yen makes it all worth while. I know this is a premium rank hotel, but the quality of this place and the amazing experience made me want to try other premium dormy inns in Japan.
Please do book your breakfast . Honestly it was the best breakfast if ever tasted and amazing value for money,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- They're proud of a large hotspring and breakfast buffet-style meal. From Otaru station, 1 minute on foot. Parking lot 1 is day 1,100 yen. (I inform arrival order) parking lot at the time of no vacancies nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with KNT-CT Holdings Co.,Ltd.(YOKOSO Japan), Rakuten, JAPANiCAN, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Dormy Inn Premium Otaru reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dormy Inn Premium Otaru Hotel Otaru
- Dormy Inn Premium Otaru Hokkaido, Japan