Just got back to HI after a conference in Tokyo. Apa is a well-appointed hotel with a lovely public bath, spa and lounge on the 50th floor. It is right next to the Makuhari Messe, providing direct access to the convention halls. The 2 restaurants I tried were sub-standard in the quality of the food. The cafe had less than impressive pizzas; the breakfast buffet was cheapo food at $25 per head and the decor was shabby. What disappointed me most was that these 2 establishments would not let me charge to the room. That said, I was happy with my room and the service provided by the hotel staff, who made it a point to make our stay pleasant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rising majestically over Tokyo Bay, the metropolitan Makuhari Prince Hotel is drawing worldwide acclaim as Japan's newest international business center. The 50-story tower is conveniently connected by an arcade to Makuhari Messe, which hosts some of the world's most important trade shows. Offering a high level of hospitality, this urban hotel has some outstanding features including restaurants with spectacular views, and state-of-the art wedding and conference facilities. Best of all, the Makuhari Prince is strategically located near both business and leisure areas of Tokyo, making it the perfect starting point for business travelers who also want to add some vacation time. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Rakuten, JAPANiCAN, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your APA Hotel & Resort Tokyo Bay Makuhari reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apa Hotel And Resort Tokyo Bay Makuhari
- Apa Hotel Chiba
- Apa Hotel Tokyo Bay Makuhari