My family stayed at Apa Hotel Makuhari from Apr 17-21 2014. We were already booked by the travel agency when I heard negative comments about the hotel. I tried to arrange for another hotel but none was available anymore given the short notice. It turned out that the hotel was very nice and pleasant to stay. It was so busy with a lot of guests which could mean that this is a preferred hotel by business travellers and tourists. We got 2 de luxe rooms (my kids are already teenagers so we had to get them their own room plus so we don't need to rush the use of bathroom). Our rooms have 2 beds and a couch and were a bit bigger than the other rooms with a view of Tokyo bay and the baseball stadium. I think the rooms ending in 14 and 34 are bigger. Bathroom is a bit small but clean with tub, toilet bowl with shower/bidet, small wash sink and a dispenser with shampoo, conditioner and bath gel. The closet/clothes cabinet facing the powder area was a bit small but ok. Toiletries are complete and I was even amazed to see a vacuum-sealed sponge which you may use for your body when you take a bath. There's Lawson convenience store at the 2nd level.Hotel is close to a lot of restaurants, outlet shopping, shopping malls and JR train station but quite far from Tokyo, about 25-30 minute train ride from Makuhari station. Overall, we enjoyed our stay and can consider staying again in this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rising majestically over Tokyo Bay, the metropolitan Makuhari Prince Hotel is drawing worldwide acclaim as Japan's newest international business center. The 50-story tower is conveniently connected by an arcade to Makuhari Messe, which hosts some of the world's most important trade shows.Offering a high level of hospitality, this urban hotel has some outstanding features including restaurants with spectacular views, and state-of-the art wedding and conference facilities. Best of all, the Makuhari Prince is strategically located near both business and leisure areas of Tokyo, making it the perfect starting point for business travelers who also want to add some vacation time. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Rakuten, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, JAPANiCAN, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Ebookers, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your APA Hotel & Resort Tokyo Bay Makuhari reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apa Hotel And Resort Tokyo Bay Makuhari
- Apa Hotel Chiba
- Apa Hotel Tokyo Bay Makuhari