I had a corner room on the 36th floor with awesome views of Tokyo and Mt Fuji. I stayed 3 nights here and found the room to be spacious for Japan, well appointed, clean and comfortable. The breakfast had a large selection of food items, although it got busy at times. Lots of tour buses stay here. We ate at the restaurant upstairs and the food was very good. The staff did not speak much English and we had to find one who did. I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rising majestically over Tokyo Bay, the metropolitan Makuhari Prince Hotel is drawing worldwide acclaim as Japan's newest international business center. The 50-story tower is conveniently connected by an arcade to Makuhari Messe, which hosts some of the world's most important trade shows. Offering a high level of hospitality, this urban hotel has some outstanding features including restaurants with spectacular views, and state-of-the art wedding and conference facilities. Best of all, the Makuhari Prince is strategically located near both business and leisure areas of Tokyo, making it the perfect starting point for business travelers who also want to add some vacation time. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Rakuten, Booking.com, JAPANiCAN, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your APA Hotel & Resort Tokyo Bay Makuhari reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apa Hotel And Resort Tokyo Bay Makuhari
- Apa Hotel Chiba
- Apa Hotel Tokyo Bay Makuhari