Having read previous reviews I was apprenhensive about this hotel. However, I was pleasantly surprised. Very convenient with covered walkway to Messe. Yes, my room was small but so am I and I was travelling alone, so it didn't matter. The hotel in general was very clean, and my room in particular was well-equipped with all necessary gear (eg: internet access), clean and quiet. 23rd floor with great view across Tokyo Bay. Non-smoking. Many reasonable restaurants within easy walking distance. Stayed 4 nights. Shuttle bus to airport. Free bus to rail station although it's just as quick to walk.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rising majestically over Tokyo Bay, the metropolitan Makuhari Prince Hotel is drawing worldwide acclaim as Japan's newest international business center. The 50-story tower is conveniently connected by an arcade to Makuhari Messe, which hosts some of the world's most important trade shows. Offering a high level of hospitality, this urban hotel has some outstanding features including restaurants with spectacular views, and state-of-the art wedding and conference facilities. Best of all, the Makuhari Prince is strategically located near both business and leisure areas of Tokyo, making it the perfect starting point for business travelers who also want to add some vacation time. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, JAPANiCAN, Rakuten, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your APA Hotel & Resort Tokyo Bay Makuhari reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apa Hotel And Resort Tokyo Bay Makuhari
- Apa Hotel Chiba
- Apa Hotel Tokyo Bay Makuhari