“Melt in the mouth.”

Cuisines: Sushi
bangkok
“Melt in the mouth.”
Reviewed 14 July 2013 via mobile

I ve been to Japan many times and always eat sushi in the difference places.But this is the best sushi I have ever eat.You can choose the set menu or ordering by the bite.I ordered by the bite.Pick up only the one I like.I got a few of rice with the big piece of fishes.If you have a chance to come to Narita Temple ,Pls visit this restaurant .You will get the good quality of food with reasonable price.

• Visited July 2013

• Korean first
  • Thai first
Alameda
“Best sushi I've had... anywhere.”
Reviewed 4 July 2013

I'm certainly not an expert on the subject but this is the best sushi I've had anywhere.
I was reminded tonight how much I like this place.

Last night and the night before I had sushi at two kaiten sushi places in Shinjuku (one was okay, the other notably good!), and this morning I had a sushi "breakfast" just outside of Tsukiji market in Tokyo.

Well, I made my way out to Narita and had dinner at Edokko Zushi this evening – not an hour and a half ago.

I was reminded by that dinner that this is my most favorite sushi restaurant... of all that I've had the pleasure to experience. That takes into consideration all those that I've visited in the United States, Osaka and Tokyo.

I've been there five times now and I love it for the freshness of the fish, the size of the portions and the friendliness of the owner and chefs.

If you happen to be on a layover in Narita and you love sushi, well do yourself a favor and take the circle bus and a short, pleasant walk to Edokko Zushi, on Omotesando. My feeling is that it rivals what you'd find in Tokyo even.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Phil B
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Excellent Sushi”
Reviewed 13 May 2013

I dropped in here after reading the reviews on TripAdvisor. It 100% lived up to its reputation. Excellent sushi and service. The nigiri pieces were very generous. If you are walking down the main strip in Narita from the train station toward the temple, it is on the right-hand side just after the flower shop. 5-8 minutes walk (max) from the McDonalds intersection. If you get to the JetLag you've gone too far (but should stop in since it a great stop...especially if you like Belgian beer.)

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Tim R
Honolulu
“Very good, recommended by local merchant”
Reviewed 18 March 2013

Stopped in to buy omiyage from Kawamura kimono and yukata down the road. Asked him for a good recommendation for sush in the neighborhood and he recommened Edokko.

Sushi very fresh and very geneous cuts I have never seen before, where the fish is around 8 inches long and overwhelms the small rice underneath. Soup and dessert were so-so. I order the special, rather than separate sushi. I think it was around 2300 yen.

I would recommend it, compared to some of its pricier and newer neighbors.

• Visited March 2013
White Bear Lake, Minnesota
“Fantastic Sushi”
Reviewed 17 March 2013

Stumbled on this place last night while in Narita. A perfect ending to an afternoon exploring Narita and the Naritasan Shinshoji Temple. Proprietor is very friendly, and very accommodating. More importantly, the food is fantastic. I would have expected to pay far more than I was charged, as well.

• Visited March 2013