Hilton Tokyo Narita Airport Hotel
Narita View Hotel(Narita)(Great Value!)
US$134
US$69
US$84
US$46
2,479 results
All reviewsterrace restaurantnarita airportfree shuttlehealth clubjapanese restaurantthe busbreakfast buffetlong flightfitness centerother hotelsaeon malllobby arealast nightbit datedshort stayshuttle serviceone night stay
Reviewed 16 November 2013

Nice hotel, close to airport, and great breakfast buffet. Good size room and very friendly staff.
Far from the city and attractions. Have shuttle bus to and from the airport.
Nice gym .Good for short stay.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank davidh285
Reviewed 15 November 2013

Pro:
They have a free shuttle bus service to/from: the Airport, Narita train station, and Aeon Mall
There are sauna, hot bath, gym, and a big indoor swimming pool at the basement

Con:
The room is kinda tiny, but maybe it's very common in Japan
They have a cable, but no Wi-Fi in the room (in the lobby, yes)

It could be a good place to stay if you need to be close to the airport for a night.
Narita is not close to Tokyo, and there is not much around.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Serge_G_NY
Reviewed 14 November 2013

Hilton Diamond, guest for 4 nights November 2013. this is not typical of the vast array go hotels I have stayed in Japan

The good:
The room size is fantastic, was getting sick of dog boxes in most Japanese hotels, location near airport, gym is amazing, breakfast quite good, plenty of seating, happy hour a good deal approx $USD 5 for Kirin beer and $USD 5 for house wine, convenient location to NRT, Narita township not far away is a great little town to visit of you have a few hours to kill, what else? I can't think of anything else. TV was good, finally a hotel in Japan that has CNN and BBC and a few other english speaking channels. Loads of desk space in my room, o great to work from. The bed was fantastic and the new linen is a winner. The bathroom toiletries in the small bottles ( rather than huge tubs in most cheap Japanese hotels )

The not very good:
The flight crew guests, I think they are the only other guests, '000's of them from all walks of life, lots of lisping going on, a lot of noise from them throughput the place especially the Americans, really loud, wow!

The internet speed is ridiculously SLOW, for a Hilton and for Japan, this is by far the worst, I think there are so many Yanks trying to use at the same time, it is crazily slow.

The staff are strange, having been there for 4 days, I honestly can say I never saw one smile, not a single one, which is so untypical of my experiences around Japan. Japanese can't be helpful enough, wonderful people in fact, but not here. I guess when they are dealing with self-important flight crews ad-nauseum day in and day, out they have any politeness beaten out of them. There was one exception, a senior wait staff lady was absolutely delightful.

I had a car, they tried charging me ¥ 400 every time I went in and out of the cark park, I insisted it states ¥ 400 per day and after much hissing they agreed, bit annoying arguing with me about it but hey, what was I to expect from this lot.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank robdubluu
Reviewed 30 October 2013

I had to spend an overnight at Narita on my way going to Manila, and I couldn´t be more happy to make this choice. I decided to book my room at the Hilton Narita Airport hotel, a wonderful property very well located, decorated and designed both from the outside to he inside. Everything worked out properly, from getting the bus going to the hotel to the reception, staff were so accommodating and friendly, they gave me a nice and comfy standard room, which was very well decorated and fully equipped with music, tv and cinema systems.

I enjoyed their spa and massage service as well, truly relaxing!

My only regret was the day after at the restaurant trying to enjoy my breakfast, because they open the service at 7am, and my bus going back to the airport was at 06:30, so I ended up with just a cup of coffee instead of full of great options I was able to see at their buffet already settled at 06:00 when I came down.

Room Tip: "higher floors have better views"
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
9  Thank idrovoviva
Reviewed 28 October 2013

This is a convenient location to stay overnight at the beginning of our trip after a long flight. It is a functional resting place, not a sparkling minimalist hotel. The breakfast was great: manageable and choices were not overwhelming. The best thing about this hotel is how sound-proof it can be. You would not know that the planes are taking off and arriving at all hours of the day. It is so quiet in the rooms. The walls are totally insulated. Plus the drapes block out the sun effectively.

Visit Narita the town. The shrine in the town is quite accessible. The sento (baths) in Narita is about a 35 minute walk from the bus / train stop, but it's worth the trip and well priced. It is called Han kyou. This is frequented entirely by locals. A cafe / restaurant on site is convenient for making this a morning outing. We also spent an afternoon at the AEON mall (by bus).

Room Tip: There are shops and services in the underground of the hotel, not operated by the hotel.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple