“Great food with over price.”
Review of Oceano

Oceano
Ranked #5 of 709 Restaurants in Urayasu
Price range: US$27 - US$45
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Buffet, Reservations
Cairns, Australia
“Great food with over price.”
Reviewed 23 January 2013 via mobile

After long day at the Tokyo Disney Sea, all we want was just eat & go to bed. Many people said if you stay at the Mira Costa, don't eat the dinner at the park, the hotel has a better food...so we tried. It is true that the food quality of the restaurant was excellent. The services was great, although I felt the staff are so focus on services, they give us artificial friendliness...

However the price is another story. It is Disney. The price is over price.

I suggest be ready for money spending.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Japan
“Nice taste and value in an overpriced land”
Reviewed 13 October 2011

Definitely it's worth visiting. Nice balanced between the quality of food and its price in an overpriced land like Desney Resort. At least at Oceano you do pay for the real cuisine.

Visited September 2011
Urayasu, Japan
“I really love this restaurant!”
Reviewed 25 January 2011

I have known this restaurant "Oceano" for 2 years, and I've visited here many times.
We can choose the style, buffet or course. I like "course" style (esespecially 3 dishes course!) better than buffet.

Because the seat is different, atmosphere is more calm and slowly. So I'm sure that you can spend more comfortable. (Actually, Buffet style is sometimes very noisy and it takes time to dish out!)

3 dishes course is so good! Because the price is the cheapest, and you can change the dessert ccourse. (special dessert to buffet dessert) I recomend you to change the buffet dessert. (You can taste a lot of yummy desserts!)

And one more advice, please visit the Halloween season.
Because "the pumpukin pudding" is really good. I love it.

• Visited October 2010