“the theme-ing here is WORLD CLASS!”

Queen of Hearts Banquet Hall
Ranked #20 of 796 Restaurants in Urayasu
Cuisines: International
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly
Reviewed 17 January 2014

i have never seen...in the world...anything this good! Not just the decorations, the lighting, but even the food! It just blew my mind into pieces, seeing the level of detail that goes into making my eating experience memorable!!!

1  Thank singlish_sg

Reviewed 2 July 2013

This place is themed like you wouldn't believe! You walk in through the door in Alice that opens his mouth to let her and her tears through. It is like a movie set and the food is also themed. They have special dessert cups in a cute keepsake mug and giant flowers looming overhead while you are eating. The price is reasonable. You get in line and go through a type of buffeteria. You just pick out what you want. They have soup, salad, fruit plates, dessert, main dishes, rice, bread and drinks. Then you pay with your tray at the end of the line and if it is busy, they help you find a seat. I will eat here every time I come to Tokyo Disneyland!

Reviewed 30 June 2013

There are many dining options at Tokyo Disneyland, I think more tha other parks, but the Queen of Hearts offered cafeteria style dining, with many options. You queue up and chose the meal you want, including beverage, and you go down the line getting all your items, soup, salads, entrees and dessert all served by employees behind the line. In stead of three desserts, we bought the special Disney birthday cake, just big enough for the three of us. Prices very reasonable. The hall is huge and there was a large staff cleaning tables and directing you to your table. There are many dining options, but this one served our needs and I recommend it.

Reviewed 19 May 2013

The presentation of the foods were lovely - fit for a queen (or a king)... The decors were fun & colorful. The best part of the dining experience was the servers - very quick to respond & they'll make sure you can enjoy the food & relax while inside the restaurant. The only thing is I find the food expensive. The heart shaped burger was not that good but the chocolate cake was fantastic - my kid loved it!

Reviewed 12 October 2012

During my first visit in December of 2010 I opted not to eat in the parks to save money.

When I took my niece this past April, I had remembered walking by the Queen of Hearts Banquet Hall during my last visit and having some aromas hit me as I walked by.

This time, the trip was my niece's graduation present and I wanted to make it memorable. The day be visited Tokyo Disneyland was April 3rd and Tokyo got hit by the worst storm since 1959. It was raining, it was windy, we were cold and wet. So we made a dash for this restaurant during lunch time.

We made the right choice. From the moment we stepped inside we were greeted in English by the cast member inside the door. We felt very welcomed and proceeded to look at the large selection of meals they had. They pretty much do have something for everyone, and even if it is a little more pricey than some of the other places in the park, the meal was well worth it.

Everyone was so nice and the restaurant was so warm. I had the roast beef and my niece got the sea food plate. Both excellent. Since there weren't that many people in the park due to the storm, the restaurant was not busy, so we took our time eating allowing us to relax and rest our feet. For dessert I had the cheesecake and coffee.

We had cast members come by our table to see if everything was up to our expectations and to see if we needed anything.

We left there very satisfied with hopes to be able to eat here again in the near future.

If anyone is on a budget, I can understand why you might want to skip this place. But, if you can skip buying a couple of souvenirs and don't snack in between meals during your visit to Tokyo Disneyland, I say it's worth it in order to experience this nice, cozy and classy restaurant.

Don't forget to greet your greeter and to always have a nice smile on. Not difficult to do when you are here.

1  Thank Juve_GLC