Hotel is very modern and the kids love the bright colours and decor. Close to theme parks and bus and train system is great. 45 minutes by transport to Tokyo centre in overcrowded trains.
Expensive food places but hotel price is more then reasonable. Great size room for Japanese standards.
Gym and indoor pool are just okay but the outdoor pool looks great. In saying that the hotel needs an uppercut. In 37 degree heat they didn't open the pool as Summer had not been declared and wanted to charge even though we were a hotel guest. Joke!!
Breakfast was just okay. Poor selection and not much in the way of variety!!
Overall good but could've been better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Tokyo Bay is an official Tokyo Disney Resort® hotel, boasting easy access to Tokyo Disneyland® and Tokyo DisneySea®. After a busy day at the park, unwind at our hotel with various recreational amenities, diverse dining venues and comfortable accommodations, including unique themed rooms and suites. If you’re planning a wedding or business event, impress your guests with stunning sea views and lush garden setting at our Tokyo Bay hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Tokyo Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Tokyo Bay Hotel Urayasu
- Hilton Hotel Tokyo Bay
- Hilton Hotel Urayasu
- Hilton Urayasu
- Urayasu Hilton
- Hilton Tokyo Bay Japan/Urayasu