Very pleasing experience. We stayed with two young children. Rooms very clean and spacious. Hotel staff outstanding but I was expecting that. We had room booked with breakfast but be aware that children over 5 years old need to purchase breakfast voucher.
We didn't know that so it was bit of a surprise as it's not cheap to eat at Hilton.
Prices at the hotel's restaurant are high I know it is Hilton but food is far from Michelin star restaurant.
To my surprise drinks in the fridge were free of charge (no alcohol though).
Very close to train station but there is bus connecting hotel and Disneyland train line as well.
Generally very good experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Tokyo Bay is an official Tokyo Disney Resort® hotel, boasting easy access to Tokyo Disneyland® and Tokyo DisneySea®. After a busy day at the park, unwind at our hotel with various recreational amenities, diverse dining venues and comfortable accommodations, including unique themed rooms and suites. If you’re planning a wedding or business event, impress your guests with stunning sea views and lush garden setting at our Tokyo Bay hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hilton Tokyo Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Tokyo Bay Hotel Urayasu
- Hilton Hotel Tokyo Bay
- Hilton Hotel Urayasu
- Hilton Urayasu
- Urayasu Hilton
- Hilton Tokyo Bay Japan/Urayasu