Evergreen Trails Campground
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Angelica
See available hotels
Economy Inn(Alfred)
Budget Inn(Wellsville)
View Hotel
All reviewsgreat campgroundrv siteshighly recommend this campgrounda wonderful staycabinmohawk
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 31 August 2011

We had our wedding weekend here. The place is beautiful. However the new owners are extreemly rude and inhospitable.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank Heidiliz626
Reviewed 16 August 2011

stayed here with kids and grand kids--they had a wonderful time. Quiet cabins set apart from others. they have small "clusters" of cabins so we took four of them in a cluster and didn't have to worry about disturbing others. Would go back in a heartbeat!! Perfect camping for those who don't want to do the tent thing ! Owner is easy going and accommodating....they have done a great job with this place

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
4  Thank ChristineRochester
Reviewed 24 July 2011

This was our family's first camping trip and I can't say enough what a wonderful experience we had!

We stayed in the Oneida cabin. It was a really nice, clean cabin with plenty of room. I loved that the fire pit was set back from the cabin instead of in front of it. The only thing I can say I kept wishing for was a sink in the cabin. I also liked that the cabins where spaced out just enough.

The showers & bathrooms where really nice, clean & well maintained. So nice that I didn't even bat an eye at having to pay for my shower.

The fishing pond was really great our daughter caught her first fish there and so did I. The trail right near our cabin led us to the pond in about 3 minutes, very convenient with 3 kids.

The kids enjoyed the playground and the planned activity which was ceramics, it was a nice change of pace from all the hiking.

The only thing I can say that I wasn't thrilled about was that there was no where to swim on the grounds. It was extremely hot during our stay and the pond wasn't swimmable. We ended up having to take a trek to letchworth state park to find relief. BEWARE: it was 20 minutes to get to the park from evergreen trails but another 20 minutes to get to the pool on the other side of the park plus it was $8 a car and you had to pay to swim in the pool $2 for adults $1 for kids.

Overall this was a wonderful experience for our family and we will absolutely be returning again next year, perhaps though when it's cooler.

• Stayed: July 2011
2  Thank Mybabyk24
Reviewed 19 June 2011

We stayed in site 53 this weekend . It was wonderful, large sites, privacy, large clean bathrooms which were across from the site. Everyone was friendly and welcoming. My boys loved the trails. I enjoyed painting ceramics which was one of the planned activities. To top off the great time my husband won a fishing pole when they drew his name from the fathers day drawing!!! We loved everything about this place . We can't wait to go back!!!! Highly recommed this place to anyone looking for a nice relaxing time.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank Mbouille
Reviewed 8 September 2010

We've been camping to Evergreen Trails a total of 3 times now, and we love it more each time. It's small, but offers so much! The cabins are beautiful and so are the bathrooms. Everything is always clean and well cared for. We've gone as a family with our 2 young kids, and this past June we organized a trip with 5 other families and had a ball!! The owners organize events like corn roasts, ceramics painting, and hayrides. My kids loved walking to the general store and buying candy. It's a beautiful place and I know we will make many more family trips in the future.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with family