The room has one of the most beautiful view and, for the first time, I enjoyed sleeping with the curtain open. Unfortunately, this is a very Japanese oriented hotel as can be seen on the hopelessly limited English TV channels and the instruction for using remote control is challenging to understand for a foreigner.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Minato Mirai area is the face of the cosmopolitan City of Yokohama in the 21st century. Opening in 1991, InterContinental Yokohama Grand is the first in Japan to be operated directly by the InterContinental Hotels Group chain. Since then, the hotel, with its majestic shape of a yacht's full sail, has become a proud symbol of Minato Mirai. We invite you to enjoy a relaxing stay in the hotel's elegant space surrounded by blue sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Rakuten, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your InterContinental Yokohama Grand reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Yokohama Grand Hotel Yokohama
- Inter Continental Hotel Yokohama
- Inter Continental Yokohama
- Yokohama Inter-Continental