Open today: 11:00 - 20:00

Book in advance
from
£256.72
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Ways to Experience Yokohama Red Brick Warehouse
from £158.73
from £95.24
from £26.98
2,387 results
All reviews ice skating food court shopping shops converted restaurants souvenirs japan waterfront port
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 August 2016

When I visited at the end of July, there was a weekend Hawaiian festival going on, so I never got the chance to explore Warehouse 1 due to the crowds everywhere. I did visit Warehouse 2 to order take-out and dessert. The food court area seemed a bit more compacted for space than the other malls I visited on this trip, but that did seem to add a bit of charm to the place. Now, if it were not for the Hawaiian events going on that day, I think I could have given this a higher rating, had I been able to spend a bit more time on-site.

Reviewed 11 August 2016

The well structured building seems like a school or college from outside. But the atmosphere is very nice and lovely inside. Lots of very high quality shops are arranged inside this beautiful building. I strongly recommend visiting this place.

2  Thank Shince1973
Reviewed 1 August 2016

I popped in here toward the end of my visit in Japan and after I had bought souvenirs in Kyoto, Osaka and Tokyo. The collection here was impressive!

Reviewed 30 July 2016 via mobile

It is one of the greatest attraction in Yokohama, it is a warehouse were foreigners can enjoy buying souvenirs for their family and friends, the place is literally a red brick house. It is long and has second floor. There are restaurants as well.

1  Thank jeancondeza
Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

Song go out of your way to go here. Lots of food shops and overpriced souvenirs for tourists. Nice European looking building.

1  Thank MaayanC_12