See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 June 2019

I've got a sea view room for my stay this time and the view is good. Hotel location is quite with a theme park, seafood market/food hall and a hot spring nearby, all are within walkking distance.

It has a free parking lot and I drove myself there, I missed the car entrance on the first time as it is right at the corner of the signalized junction, very small entrance and not very easy to see.

It would be better if it has its own hot spring spa.

Room tip: Sea view room is good and you get a sea view from the bath tub too
Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank willsohk
Reviewed 18 February 2019

Super nice environment, quiet and not far away from the main street.
Beds were comfortable, rooms are neat and clean. The view is gorgeous.
Although the WIFI is provided, its only 1time free access for 60 mins.

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

We checked in during weekday. It was extremely quiet, no place to dine without reservation. The theme park nearby was closed and seemed like a dead town indeed. But the guest room is spacious, nest and clean. Beautiful view from the balcony.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank SzeYeeThong
Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

Arrived at 13:10 and was told to wait until 15:00 for my room. I had travelled 27 hours to arrive, and because of their policy I had to wait or pay JPY300 (which means there is a room available). I'm sitting on my suitcase in the middle of the lobby now, to demonstrate how ridiculous this is. Not what I was expecting from a hotel recommended by a large Japanese company with a site locally. I will inform them to find alternative accommodation for their clients in future. I'm very tired and very upset by the hotel management's behaviour, and suggest you also look elsewhere for your accommodation.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
5  Thank matthewbT9247JI
Reviewed 1 November 2017

We stayed in a room at the far end of 2nd floor, with a pool view. The room was so humid there were water drops on the window in the next morning. Air condition doesn't help to dry the room.
The hotel is far away from the city and nothing in the neighborhood. But it was nice and quiet to walk around the hotel to enjoy the weather and clean water at bay in the morning.
Staff's English was poor, we ended up filling registration form twice since there was no point to argue...

Date of stay: September 2017