“Typical Wakayama Ramen ”
Review of Ideshoten

Ideshoten
Ranked #3 of 1,848 Restaurants in Wakayama
Price range: US$7 - US$9
Sakai, Japan
“Typical Wakayama Ramen ”
Reviewed 6 April 2013

It located near Wakayama station of JR line. This shop is so small and you may need to wait for a while till enter this shop.
The soup is pork bone broth soy sauce .

Visited March 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Thai first
Hong Kong, China
“Best Raimen I've Had”
Reviewed 1 August 2012

I found this place through other reviews. It was very close to Wakayama JR station, a very modest shop with only about 15 seats. I had some very high expectations after reading other reviews, and this place did not disappoint. After coming here, all the other Japanese Raimen's I used to like, are no longer good enough for me. The soup base was very rich and tasty, the noodles thin and done just right.

I would actually come back to Wakayama just for this. They do sell their Raimen's in an instant noodle pack as well, available in their shop and the souvenir shops in Kansai Airport. I bought some to take home, which was good, but you have to try to real thing in Wakayama.

Visited May 2012