See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 December 2016 via mobile

Hotel is very strict on check in time 15:00. Even you arrive hotel at 14:50 on the check in date, the hotel staff don't allow you to go to your room. You have to wait 10 mins at lobby. Kind of weird for me

The hotel location is good. Close to Jr East exit.

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 May 2016

It is just 500m from the train station. The room is very small. Our suitcase has to go under the bed. Room is clean and wifi is available. Hotel provide free breakfast. Just rice, vegetables, miso soup and one meat.

Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 March 2016

The location was great. Near the JR station. Breakfst was not Jpanese but free and adequate. It's the smallest room I have ever stayed in.Faucet is shared with the basin and tub.We got two double beds. That was a good thing cause you need to store the suitcase under the bed. They couldn't find our reservation but after my husband showed his paper work,they found it. We booked a no smoking room but non was available. Can't air the room, windows won't open.Bought scent spray for a dollarstore.The good thing ws they have a humidifyer. Dump spray in the humidifyer and not stinkey. Came back to get our room and bags. No reservations again. Take reservation paper out and our bag tags.Wow, we got our room finally Success!!

Room tip: If I do come and stay again it will be just me and my other for only a night.
Date of stay: February 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Suz N
Reviewed 18 January 2016 via mobile

typical business hotel. Our twin room was fairly large. Breakfast was free but mediocre with not much variety, certainly no meat or fish, just salad and lots of different rice. There may have been bread but it wasn't replenished so we missed out on both mornings of our stay. On the opposite side of the main city area.

Date of stay: January 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank nightwing066
Reviewed 30 May 2015

I used this hotel group in Japan for many times before. This is first time to book the deluxe twin room. However, the room size is over my expected. It included a living room with 2 sofa, small table and wardrobe. The room is clean with 2 queen size bed that is appropriated for family (4 persons). Besides, the hotel provided simple breakfast at the morning.

Date of stay: May 2015